I want to say THANK YOU!

Hola it's me again, i hope you all are doing well!

Dear PSO2 Team i want to say THANK YOU SO MUCHO!!!

It was an amazing surprise when my game finished to updated and i wanted to check the new Mission Pass and I saw those Missions Pass 1 Rewards again! It was WONDERFUL that you really making possible to the PC players (as myself) to get those rewards that we missed because of the PC launch!!! I wanted to take my time to let you know PSO2 Team that im REALLY GRATEFUL for your efforts and for making that possible for us, really PSO2 Team...

THANK YOU!

You have my thanks and I want to send you a warm friendly hug for that!

P.D: Sorry if my english it's a little bit messy, it's not my native n,nU

P.D No2: Now we just need to wait a little bit more to get the rewards from the Mission Pass 2 guys OwO!!!

As of now as far as Mission Pass is concerned we're down the Rose Saber weapon camo and potentially a couple outfit sets from season 1 (if there is a bottleneck on the tiers that give them), all of season 2, and tiers 24 and onward from season 3 since PC wasn't given enough stars to go beyond 23.

But between this almost-complete revival and the fantastic return of the Dreamcast mag, it's a huge, huge step in the right direction, so I unhesitatingly echo that thanks.

The fact that this is the first time mission pass items are returning (outside of support items and consumables.) it is safe to say, the other items will return little by little. Rejoice all around to those who missed these.

@ERICK001BC said in I want to say THANK YOU!:

it is safe to say, the other items will return little by little.

Well, the obvious concern now is that they fall into the trap of thinking "we already revived season 1, we don't need to look at it again" which would consign PC players to forever missing out on that one camo and any potential outfits the bottleneck stopped them getting.

It's a nice idea to give PC players what they missed out on. It probably would have been better if there was just PC beta along with XBox beta. But at least it's something.

Unfortunately it does no good when most PC players can't actually play because the launcher is so bad. If I were them I'd have fixed that first.

@Miraglyth said in I want to say THANK YOU!:

it is safe to say, the other items will return little by little.

Well, the obvious concern now is that they fall into the trap of thinking "we already revived season 1, we don't need to look at it again" which would consign PC players to forever missing out on that one camo and any potential outfits the bottleneck stopped them getting.

I am sure ALL items will come back in rotations. I think we can be happy just on that information.

I am sure ALL items will come back in rotations. I think we can be happy just on that information.

Your naivety is not information though. πŸ˜›

On the whole it's good that they're trying. I'm allowed to remain a little concerned that they might be making mistakes that won't be fixed, while also being generally happy that most season 1 content has returned.

@Miraglyth said in I want to say THANK YOU!:

Your naivety is not information though. πŸ˜›

On the whole it's good that they're trying. I'm allowed to remain a little concerned that they might be making mistakes that won't be fixed, while also being generally happy that most season 1 content has returned.

Don't misunderstand the comment. I am going way deeper than just some optimism. I was referring to every single post you made regarding items being taken away from pc players and pc players missing out on items. The information comes from experience and seeing how they have reacted to the situations.

They Have brought back FOUNDER items for Pc players when players where not aware of it returning. Beta Items have and are returning. Items in Mission pass Are returning. People wanted ship transfers, personal quarters tickets to be ex cube, harder difficulties, composition rings etc.

I know from how they have been handling WANTS that they will continue to listen and try and make the gamers happy. From these previous example, the FACT that they do listen and do attempt to make good on their words is enough for some FAITH.

I am just saying yes, items will be missed, but they WILL EVENTUALLY return. Judging by how things have been going, it only requires patience. Until then, yes players should be incredibly grateful for all the hard work on the GM's and devs.

I am in general agreement that it's good they're trying to bring things back, but I will say you're wasting your time if you think a few capitalised words is going to convince me to drop a healthy amount of skepticism.

I am just saying yes, items will be missed, but they WILL EVENTUALLY return.

The fact of the matter is you cannot 100% know this. Rose Saber is seriously minor in the grand scheme of things, as giving PC players a choice of all season 1 outfit sets but potentially forgetting to make "all of them" a possibility for the first time in the history of Mission Pass. It's not like we could ask "Bring back the Lamia set!" on behalf of people who were forced to give up on it by an incomplete revival; we'd have to ask them to bring back all season 1 outfit sets a third time which is just really impractical and easily disregarded by telling PC players they always had the option to take it (at the cost of sacrificing one of the other ones instead).

I am still hopeful they haven't messed this up. But considering they missed Rose Saber in the first place, the only way to convince me not to worry is to give me proof or a GM's word that tiers 31+ allow all five cosmetic options not taken to be picked up. If and when I get that, I will be suitably delighted, don't you worry!

In any case, you're focusing on my concerns too much. It's best you gave up on making me think a wonderful but imperfect update is perfect. On the whole I am still very happy! This was a fantastic update and even if it does emerge to be flawed the team deserve a ton of thanks - as I said in my first reply.

Honestly i love the Lamia set, that's why it's one of the phew reasons that i'm so happy with this Mission Pass XD~

I've heard a report that the over run tiers 31-35 have none of the season 1 cosmetics. Maybe they have the ability to get a duplicate of the new season 5 ones, that wasn't described.

If true, this is a complete failure of a revival. Not only would PC players be unable to get all the outfits the way players could in season 1 (and as a reminder the season 5 announcement still has the text "don’t worry too much about difficult decisions, since we know you want them all!"), but we wouldn't even be able to get half of the outfits.

I hope this is wrong. I really do. It makes absolutely no sense to do a revival for PC players and then for the first time ever not let us get everything, the way Xbox players could. It'd basically be a fake revival.

Open request to anyone who has spent a few SG on tiers:

If you have screens of the over run tiers of season 5, please share them with us as a matter of urgency.

Yeah you cant get every previous reward on the actual Mission Pass as Mission Pass Season 1, i hoped you will be able to do it but you can't, i wish that change on the Next one n,nU