Ship Transfer Available! Rejoice!

Rejoice! Ship Transfer is Here!

Can't tell you how many threads I've seen on here about people wanting to transfer ships. The wait is over! \o/

Anyone got more in depth details of what can and cannot be transferred? Link in the announcement is dead.

Ok Woz

rejoice__by_randomreader_001_ddg5qsw-fullview.jpg

@Endu-L said in Ship Transfer Available! Rejoice!:

Anyone got more in depth details of what can and cannot be transferred? Link in the announcement is dead.

It's supposed to link here. 🙂

This announcement was linked on Twitter before being added to the main Announcements webpage.

I have been quietly hoping ship transfers would happen on NA. I've made mention of a Ship 1 character in the past, but I didn't want to speak too loudly about it; that character existed entirely to buy the Photon Halo A and C that were simply never sold on ship 3 (probably because ship 3 was closed during closed beta). I managed to get them while they were still affordable (they've since passed the critical mass of supply that sees their price start jumping) and along the way also used that character to get cross-ship content - in particular every pre-PC FUN emote (which became exorbitantly expensive or extinct on ship 3) and even the pre-PC campaign emotes.

But I needed ship transfer to bring those Photon Halos home to me, that was the most important thing. And now I can. Anyone who remembers me whining about them over a month ago; this is why I went quiet about it, and why I terminated my offer for them. This little side story is coming to a happy conclusion. 😄

Between the revival of the Dreamcast device, ship transfer bringing my BIS accessories home and the only slightly flawed revival of mission pass season 1, this has by far been the best update the game has seen to date. FUN scratch potentially adding the Drawn to Darkness music (if that's the right disk) would really be icing on the cake of awesomeness this update has been.

Excellent going, PSO2 team!

@Endu-L said in Ship Transfer Available! Rejoice!:

Here you go.

I saw this and was shocked!

Look at that everyone, one of the biggest request has come to light. I know some people still won t be happy at the "fresh" start but this seems like a step in the right direction. I know a lot of people will be leaving ship 1, but if anyone is coming over and needs someone to play with or a good alliance to join hit me up.

@ERICK001BC said in Ship Transfer Available! Rejoice!:

I know some people still won t be happy at the "fresh" start

Well it's certainly not that. We haven't heard anything about new ships being opened.

i think the best choice to go on another ship is to come to ship 2 "Ur" 🙂 We all will see us there 🙂 Lets crash the servers 🐶

@mickschen said in Ship Transfer Available! Rejoice!:

i think the best choice to go on another ship is to come to ship 2 "Ur" 🙂 We all will see us there 🙂 Lets crash the servers 🐶

Hell yeah I'm down for that and the market mafia on ship 3 can go eff themselves I'm tired of crap

@Valleria-Lockheart said in Ship Transfer Available! Rejoice!:

Hell yeah I'm down for that and the market mafia on ship 3 can go eff themselves I'm tired of crap

Be careful what you wish for. Or if you won't, I hope that when you learn Ship 2 prices are generally higher you spread the word so this myth can die.

Ship 3 is only really bad for content that ended before or shortly after PC launch (and don't get me wrong, for that it is dire, with a lot of it now extinct while it's still 3-7m on the other two). But for all newer stuff it generally vies with Ship 1 on an item-by-item basis for being the cheapest.

Thats life 😄