Cougar NX isn't present in the new Challenge mode... (CUT COUNTENT)

@Matt said in Cougar NX isn't present in the new Challenge mode... (CUT COUNTENT):

@redPG said in Cougar NX isn't present in the new Challenge mode... (CUT COUNTENT):

@Leaf3299 said in Cougar NX isn't present in the new Challenge mode... (CUT COUNTENT):

As an avid Challenge Quest autis...player, I do not see the issue.

Everything is the end of the world here

Preach. People complain about the smallest thing and act like the game is RUINED and UNPLAYABLE.

I am also someone who plays Challenge a lot, and I just... don't care about this. My only issue is that Wolguarda in Mission 3 does not drop the unique items that Cougar NX did, which shouldn't be the case.

Also apart from the M10 Cougar, both Cougars are just immediately trapped and killed, so I don't think adding Cougar really adds much variety or engagement. If anything, the Tranzexia in M5 is better because you can't trap Tranzexia in the same way (though it wouldn't surprise me if there's a new trap for it), making the difficulty slightly higher, although it ends up being a lot faster due to access to a weakspot and no phase change.

I have to admit I do miss Cougar a little, he was a great gatekeeper for newer players who didn't use trapping strategies.

The replacements by the way:

• Mission 3: Wolguarda
  • Mission 5: Tranzexia
  • Mission 10: Titled Tranzexia

We are not juste talking abouth challange mode, The game in genral. Taking away a boss because Sega JP doesn't want it, is stupide. Lossing colabs items, and weapons is realy dumb. We don't say the game is umplayable. We talk abouth cutting countent. This the majors probs of other Phantasy star game. If you realy think cutting countent is ok, idk what to said to you.

Fine for you its make the quest more easy and faster, but its not for me. And anyway challenge mode for me is realy useless, because the shop is a mess. I already explained why the shop in NA is worst then JP one and why this mode will be dead soon. 😕 Doesn't have shared ship was a bad idea. Its a shame because its my favorit mode of the game and its will died like JP.

@Matt said in Cougar NX isn't present in the new Challenge mode... (CUT COUNTENT):

Titled Tranzexia

Tilted? Is that a prefix? Like Ludus whatever Gemini kaijin form was called (duorumble?)

@I-UsagiTsuki-I said in Cougar NX isn't present in the new Challenge mode... (CUT COUNTENT):

Doesn't have shared ship was a bad idea

Didn't they say they were fixing that in Episode 4?

@I-UsagiTsuki-I said in Cougar NX isn't present in the new Challenge mode... (CUT COUNTENT):

And anyway challenge mode for me is realy useless, because the shop is a mess. I already explained why the shop in NA is worst then JP one and why this mode will be dead soon.

Actually, the shop in NA is much better and much more profitable than the JP shop. It is the only source of Soul Receptors on NA (other than SAF), and the augments are really nice for just general affixing.

I have made at least 50M~ or so from it alone so far.

@Mattwo7 said in Cougar NX isn't present in the new Challenge mode... (CUT COUNTENT):

Tilted? Is that a prefix? Like Ludus whatever Gemini kaijin form was called (duorumble?)

Correct! I can't remember the name of it, but it has all the stat buffs and will basically one shot you if it touches you.

New players wouldn't know Cougar was missing.

This game is for new players.

Really wish people would stop calling things like an enemy/cosmetic items content, it is really just superficial crap that doesn't change the game.

Calling those things content allow all these i didnt get my 4'5" loli so we didnt get all the content! threads. On the opposite side it enables the fanatics to say "wow we get so much content!" cause they add premium items weekly, meanwhile UQs won't offer anything that advances our characters til we get Hero?

Yup. Content.

@John-Paul-RAGE Except by definition those things are content and people are going to complain regardless of if there's good cause or whatever. You've been on these forums long and often enough to know that.

The problem here is that "content" was used as a weasel word in the trailer.