Cougar NX isn't present in the new Challenge mode... (CUT COUNTENT)

Guys, I don't understand. Why PSO2 NA removed a SEGA BOSS, from a SEGA GAME!? Its like saying sega can efford putting sonic in the game...

https://twitter.com/pso2blog/status/1280968954471686144

I understand colabs can be hard for here, but common, we are talking about a sega game on a sega game. You are going to said, we gonna skip Knight Gear Boss from Shining Force, who is again a Sega game?!

Can't be having them westerners see Japanese only bideo james cameos.

Seriously that is the only reason I can think of is that Border Break is Japan only but its silly as hell.

I have Border Break on my US PS4 and that's because it's super easy to create a Sony Playstation JP account. It really is a Sega game too, AM2 is an internal division of Sega.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R6J2wFQnds

@Vashzaron said in Cougar NX isn't present in the new Challenge mode...:

Seriously that is the only reason I can think of is that Border Break is Japan only but its silly as hell.

Nan, I think they juste hate NA because of sega Saturn history... 😕

They have Zero excuse for cuting a boss. Man even gravity rush 2 on PS4 on NA got pso2 colabs and the game was canceled here, back in time...

@I-UsagiTsuki-I said in Cougar NX isn't present in the new Challenge mode...:

They have Zero excuse for cuting a boss. Man even gravity rush 2 on PS4 on NA got pso2 colabs and the game was canceled here, back in time...

Well there is that bias too but I didn't want to bring it up, I doubt a company could be that petty to its other divisions but hey.

Never forget that they constantly advertise that we will be getting "ALL THE CONTENT", but time and time again they fail to live up to that statement. There are numerous cases of content being either limited or out right removed from the game. We don't get any say from the developers about these cases and all we get from GMs are their acknowledgements and that they "will bring it up with the devs". We are constantly kept in the dark about these things.

@Solva-tan said in Cougar NX isn't present in the new Challenge mode...:

There are numerous cases of content being either limited or out right removed from the game

And in some cases, PSO2JP gets PSO2NA exclusive data in their data files, but doesn't have them enabled. (IE: Mission Pass.)

You are going to said, we gonna skip Knight Gear Boss from Shining Force, who is again a Sega game?!

Knight Gear is already ingame right now. You can fight it in one of the stages of Elite Training: Heaven & Earth.

@Sapphire-IV said in Cougar NX isn't present in the new Challenge mode...:

You are going to said, we gonna skip Knight Gear Boss from Shining Force, who is again a Sega game?!

Knight Gear is already ingame right now. You can fight it in one of the stages of Elite Training: Heaven & Earth.

Wow I'm suprised they didn't cut him with how much they hate us.

@PrinceBrightstar said in Cougar NX isn't present in the new Challenge mode...:

I have Border Break on my US PS4 and that's because it's super easy to create a Sony Playstation JP account.

Is there a SEA English version like Bandai's half of Bamco has been doing with their Gundam (at least in the case of Breakers 3 and the Banpresto stuff), Kamen Rider and Sentai (has there even been a new Sentai console game recently?) games in recent years?

What, they're blaming US for the poor decisions THEY made?

Well considering I've heard they blamed us illegally downloading for the failure of PSP2 over here when when they were trying to pull Nintendo's artificial scarcity BSery with it (which is really irritating considering Nintendo's games are the most illegally copied of the bunch and the PSP was just as easy to hack as any given Nintendo system), I wouldn't be surprised.

Probably because the Shining series sometimes gets released over here and they probably have plans for console or PC ports of the Force Cross subseries? Consider if you will that Blade Arcus from Shining got ported to Steam and that port was released internationally. Granted, that one only took two years...

Border Break on the other hand is an IP that never had a single release over here.

@Mattwo7 said in Cougar NX isn't present in the new Challenge mode... (CUT COUNTENT):

Probably because the Shining series sometimes gets released over here and they probably have plans for console or PC ports of the Force Cross subseries? Consider if you will that Blade Arcus from Shining got ported to Steam and that port was released internationally. Granted, that one only took two years...

Border Break on the other hand is an IP that never had a single release over here.

Why would you cut free countent for nothing? If nintendo can put Lucas from Mother 3 in smash, where Mother 3 was never release outside of japn... they can. THEY HAVE ZERO EXCUSE. THEY EVENT SAID ALL THE COUNTENT WILL BE HERE...

@I-UsagiTsuki-I said in Cougar NX isn't present in the new Challenge mode... (CUT COUNTENT):

Why would you cut free countent for nothing? If nintendo can put Lucas from Mother 3 in smash, where Mother 3 was never release outside of japn... they can. THEY HAVE ZERO EXCUSE. THEY EVENT SAID ALL THE COUNTENT WILL BE HERE...

That has nothing to do with what I said, I was talking about content that wasn't cut, kindly calm down and take a breath, maybe go outside for a bit (don't forget your facemask and social distancing of course)

@Mattwo7 said in Cougar NX isn't present in the new Challenge mode... (CUT COUNTENT):

@I-UsagiTsuki-I said in Cougar NX isn't present in the new Challenge mode... (CUT COUNTENT):

That has nothing to do with what I said, I was talking about content that wasn't cut, kindly calm down.

@I-UsagiTsuki-I I was using that as a point of comparison, it was not my main talking point. It was less than a sidenote.

@I-UsagiTsuki-I I was using that as a point of comparison, it was not my main talking point. It was less than a sidenote.

Still, nobody care if it was not realesed or it was. The probs is they cut counten when they say everything will be their. Saying that is false advertising.... Did you know this boss have a specific quest and by cutting this boss, that mean cutting a quest? I'm just piss off of how Sega JP Never cared abouth us. Why we need to have shitty translation ? Why they can use their NA staff? Is it that hard to stop to be salty against your NA team and ask them to help with the NA release? They prefer to do a bad google translation, cutting boss ,and stuff then doing a good job? For real if they said that pso2 didn't succed here, its they own fault. They didn't care abouth the NA countent.

Sega need to stop thinking we hate mecha or robot, and start to realize they have fans in NA...

unknown.png