XH is Too Easy; Possibly in Error?

@lily-rain said in XH is Too Easy; Possibly in Error?:

well, i think both of our comparisons are helpful, but maybe not as much as i initially thought. i personally like your suggestion of swapping the current SH and XH HP, though i wonder if it's that simple. even if we do that, it is worrying that most of the weapons for upcoming EQs will be irrelevant compared to nemesis/slave

Hmm... Mining base 4 and Yamato will have severely outdated stuff, yeah, but once the enhanced PD fight comes out, I guess we could start seeing more stuff that rivals Nemesis/Slave, that is, if Invade NT will come out with enhanced PD. If they don't, then it won't be long afterwards when 14* weapons are introduced (2nd Ep4 major boss), though they'll be extremely rare until Episode 5.

@Ezodagrom Yamato is a pretty much non-factor since the main event of the whole UQ is just in an AIS anyway which doesn't care for your equipped gear anyway. Initially releasing pre-buff PD while can be seen as an oversight does follow through with their memo on the road map of "releasing content as it was when it came out." It would be nice to see if we can see buffed content here on NA but I feel like we're really just spinning our wheels until we get closer and closer to EP6 content which all of our modern gear and balance adjustments was balanced for.

I would at least love to see the devs take notice that here on NA I've seen much more desire for harder content than I ever saw while playing JP. So at the very least I would love to see these types of request lead into the green-lighting of the occasional release of harder content post-EP6 (which I feel like is when we are going to see much more of the suggestions made from outside of Japan get implemented.)

@Horse-Bootz said in XH is Too Easy; Possibly in Error?:

@Ezodagrom Yamato is a pretty much non-factor since the main event of the whole UQ is just in an AIS anyway which doesn't care for your equipped gear anyway.

When I said that Yamato will have severely outdated stuff, I meant the equipment that will drop from it will be outdated when compared to weapons that are already available on NA. ^^;

@Horse-Bootz said in XH is Too Easy; Possibly in Error?:

Initially releasing pre-buff PD while can be seen as an oversight does follow through with their memo on the road map of "releasing content as it was when it came out." It would be nice to see if we can see buffed content here on NA but I feel like we're really just spinning our wheels until we get closer and closer to EP6 content which all of our modern gear and balance adjustments was balanced for.

I would at least love to see the devs take notice that here on NA I've seen much more desire for harder content than I ever saw while playing JP. So at the very least I would love to see these types of request lead into the green-lighting of the occasional release of harder content post-EP6 (which I feel like is when we are going to see much more of the suggestions made from outside of Japan get implemented.)

For now I think they need to fix the issue of enemies/bosses having more HP on SH urgents than on XH asap, ideally by increasing HP on XH (even if it's currently using the JP XH HP values) than decreasing the HP on SH (which is apparently higher than it should due to the change from lvl 70 enemies to lvl 75).

@Ezodagrom I'm hoping at the very least that the EP4 update will come with an actual major patch to address the HP issue. We have clear proof that suggestions and requests DO make it to the dev team with all of the revivals of CBT and season 1 rewards being reran now for PC players after so many requests. It's up in the air if we can expect to see any possible weapon adjustments like we have with the Falz 12*s. But still I'd really love to see anything come out from the requests here on NA to eventually see buffed up or uniquely harder content as a response to this down the line.

I'm not expecting to suddenly get super special buffed up versions of old JP content, but I would at least love to see some tougher challenges greenlit for development post-EP6 since the dev team back on Japan can now have actual player impressions from an international audience.

I wonder if I save my PD triggers 'til EP 4 if they will get buffed to the good drops or if it will be a different quest all together?

@John-Paul-RAGE said in XH is Too Easy; Possibly in Error?:

I wonder if I save my PD triggers 'til EP 4 if they will get buffed to the good drops or if it will be a different quest all together?

It's a different quest.