Profound Darkness UQ is only 1 Run?

So i had to find this out the hard way. It's no fun at all when you can only do an UQ only once.? WTH!! Gm's - It's like you build a new coaster, But only are allowing 1 ride per person!. Where is the fun in that? ABSOLUTELY LAME!! :< ( Unless you already forgot when YOU were young. Wouldn't surprise me.) NOT TO MENTION THERE ARE NO MORE UQ's FOR ANOTHER 8 HOURS! THIS IS A FREAKING SUMMER BUMMER! * SIGH*.. Leave it to the grown=up to ruin everything! UGH... I want to tell EXACTLY HOW I FEEL... But I can't. ( Ill get banned. ) :<

Bruh chill out. It's a Falz fight, they're once per occurrence because of the loot you can get from them. On JP 14*'s drop from PD on XH. If people got 2-3 runs in per instance, the market would overflow with weapons and too many people would have insane weapons. I get it, tt's a bummer. I like the fight and XH seems to not have enough HP and didn't do any of its XH attacks for some reason. (Also that Strange Fruits remaster, good stuff.) Complaining won't change anything, it is what it is.

Also there are no SCHEDULED UQs until 8, others can still pop up at random, even ones that are in the rotation such as PD. In short, chill.

As we go into EP4, most UQs are 1 run - I think they allowed 3 Yamato run but only 1 run of the 4 player version that happens after the 12 player one. In return, most of these UQs have increased drops.

EP5 I think you can do multiple Buster quests UQs but the bosses are also 1 run only.

EP6 I was only there for the beginning, the UQ is separated into 3 phases, you can do as many phase 1 and 2 as you can fit in, they are limited to 10min blocks, and 1 run of phase 3 boss.

As for UQs frequency, there are no more announced UQs for awhile but there's frequent unannounced UQs

@Hatsodoom said in Profound Darkness UQ is only 1 Run?:

Bruh chill out. It's a Falz fight, they're once per occurrence because of the loot you can get from them. On JP 14*'s drop from PD on XH. If people got 2-3 runs in per instance, the market would overflow with weapons and too many people would have insane weapons. I get it, tt's a bummer. I like the fight and XH seems to not have enough HP and didn't do any of its XH attacks for some reason. (Also that Strange Fruits remaster, good stuff.) Complaining won't change anything, it is what it is.

Also there are no SCHEDULED UQs until 8, others can still pop up at random, even ones that are in the rotation such as PD. In short, chill.

Yeah, the other Uq's will pop up like what.. for the latter of another 6 hours of just Virtual planet training.? * Sigh*

You have to remember that this is an imperfect port of a game that is currently on content from six years ago, but with current player-side mechanics. And possibly botched scaling for XH difficulty in general. This boss is supposed to take up at least the majority of the half-hour, but it's just too papery while we're too strong. My party outright skipped a phase from doing too much damage. We need difficulty and for the enemy to have higher stats, not more runs.

@DDDDLife said in Profound Darkness UQ is only 1 Run?:

Yeah, the other Uq's will pop up like what.. for the latter of another 6 hours of just Virtual planet training.? * Sigh*

It just doesn't Make PSO2 FUN no more!

And you guys are talking about Epic drops? Pardon me.. I did on VH, ( Cause I cant do XH just yet) and I didnt GET SHEEET! :<

I like the fight and XH seems to not have enough HP and didn't do any of its XH attacks for some reason. Complaining won't change anything, it is what it is.

If stuff is too easy for it to be any fun, there is absolutely no reason to chill and let it be. Moreover, they've heard complaints and made fixes accordingly since the release, so yes, complaining and pointing out that something here isn't right is the best thing to do. People are hopefully going to start realizing it more since this was the most anticlimactic new boss yet, even Luther has his new moves and somewhat better scaling.

XH is way too easy for sure.

Gemini/Double didn't go through full cycle, no 2nd charges - no rotation with gates (though this get skipped alot on JP UH too)

Profound Darkness also did no charges and it's damage was weak. I remember getting picked up by claws often ended up smashing you and people around for 1k+ damage, but it did like 200.

@Maple said in Profound Darkness UQ is only 1 Run?:

I like the fight and XH seems to not have enough HP and didn't do any of its XH attacks for some reason. Complaining won't change anything, it is what it is.

If stuff is too easy for it to be any fun, there is absolutely no reason to chill and let it be. Moreover, they've heard complaints and made fixes accordingly since the release, so yes, complaining and pointing out that something here isn't right is the best thing to do. People are hopefully going to start realizing it more since this was the most anticlimactic new boss yet, even Luther has his new moves and somewhat better scaling.

I never said the fight wasn't fun, I said it was too short. Big difference. There's also a difference between complaining and informing someone of an issue, problem, or critique. OP was throwing a tantrum, that doesn't help anyone.

@HarmlessSyan We're using EP3 version, gate spin is only in the buffed XH/UH versions that came with EP4 (the XH did).

It's nice that I can get an urgent quest out of the way in 6 minutes... and then get far too many excubes and grind fodder that a standard 50 inventory space could barely fit.