Does anybody know if ship transfers work?

https://gyazo.com/1679b819366a6c460bba96d355dfbe9c and if you do decide to do this, will you keep your character storage instead of default storage? or can u bypass losing storage with premium storage?

Only character storage is transferred with you. You will still have other storage unlocked on the ship you transfer to, but all of it will be empty. (IE: Material/premium storage will still be accessible, but it won't have any of the items you had on the ship you transferred from.)

Source: me creating a free character alt one time on ship 1. Despite my main being on ship 3.

@coldreactive said in Does anybody know if ship transfers work?:

Only character storage is transferred with you. You will still have other storage unlocked on the ship you transfer to, but all of it will be empty. (IE: Material/premium storage will still be accessible, but it won't have any of the items you had on the ship you transferred from.)

Source: me creating a free character alt one time on ship 1. Despite my main being on ship 3.

Official source? No one has been able to do a ship transfer on NA yet. Can anyone confirm that Character Storage is transferred?

Because that's how it works in the Japanese version. Plus, we have to wait until the next scheduled maintenance unless a GM comes and answers it. Since ship transfers don't execute until a maintenance.

@coldreactive said in Does anybody know if ship transfers work?:

Because that's how it works in the Japanese version. Plus, we have to wait until the next scheduled maintenance unless a GM comes and answers it. Since ship transfers don't execute until a maintenance.

Lots of things are different than in the JP version. Tooltip makes no mention of character storage being transferred. Need an official response before we go around touting features from a different version of the game. I'd err on the side of caution and not do a character transfer until there is an official response.