Pre-PC content is returning!!

@Miraglyth said in Pre-PC content is returning!!:

@Aida-Enna said in Pre-PC content is returning!!:

Ooooh, hm. I think the only place they could fit would be tier 5, which is missing two items. I'll add them there, danke.

I've done some more research - they were in tier 12.

danke!

@Miraglyth Thank you!! I'm so excited for the rabbit ribbons!! I was sad to find out they weren't AC items when I first saw them.

@Miraglyth I'm guessing they may be hoping people use the swap slot too? Honestly, this just makes me wish even more I could give/trade/sell things because I know I won't get some things at all and I'd love to help out those who really want them.

I do wish we could see the 31+ ahead of time. It's silly to me that they locked it. 😕

I somehow always end up forgetting about those ingame XD It looks like the site announcement is finally up at least!

@Princesse-Jen said in Pre-PC content is returning!!:

@Miraglyth I'm guessing they may be hoping people use the swap slot too? Honestly, this just makes me wish even more I could give/trade/sell things because I know I won't get some things at all and I'd love to help out those who really want them.

I do wish we could see the 31+ ahead of time. It's silly to me that they locked it. 😕

Swap slot? You mean mission badges? I did check the mission badge section of the swap shop to see if they'd put Rose Saber in there but nothing's changed.

If not that, what do you mean by swap slot? 🤔 Is there a way to claim both groups from a gold tier after all? Depending on how accessible that is that would immediately absolve the possibility of being made to miss things.

@Princesse-Jen said in Pre-PC content is returning!!:

I somehow always end up forgetting about those ingame XD It looks like the site announcement is finally up at least!

Yep. I figure they might have been trickling the announcements so they could keep the announcements of new (at least for the majority of players) content rolling in social media, which is never a bad idea for making a game seem active.