Barren Blossom, Destroyer of All

Hey guys!

new urgent, new quest 😄 You have to tell about this? Specially a question to the player from japanese servers...

🙂 Thx !

The most noticeable thing we can get are the Invade and by extension Austere weapon series drops, they outpace Slave and Nem by power. Unfortunately, we don't know if its going to be the same for NA, or will MS screw us over and give us a diff loot table. One more thing of note is you can alternatively grind mats from the Ult quests boss to for exchange of the Invade weapons, but my Info may be rusty.

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Austere_Sorcerer

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Invade_Calibur

This is not the most difficult version of this that will be released. This is one of the fights that will eventually use a solo trigger, meaning you'll be all alone in the fight.

It's the outdated version of Profound Darkness UQ. I mean seriously outdated because the XH moveset was updated once in EP4, and yet this one still uses EP3 one. I have no idea whether it drops anything good for now, didn't for me. @MarshalTobias32 You posted links to OT versions of Austere and Invade. OT versions are weaker than Nemesis, and NT Austere is a 15* we will most probably get much later.

Are we suppose to have this Character Enhancement lvl 3 Buff? Seems too Op

For triggers? Yes. In the actual UQ there is a mechanic with quest completion rates. When people beat up PD the completion rate goes up triggering next levels of the buff, which basically means very fast MPAs have to deal with lack of the buff and slow ones get to coast on full buff.

That's cool. But makes it seem too easy now. Oh well still fun.

sounds nice guys 🙂

@Hooonter said in Barren Blossom, Destroyer of All:

It's the outdated version of Profound Darkness UQ. I mean seriously outdated because the XH moveset was updated once in EP4, and yet this one still uses EP3 one. I have no idea whether it drops anything good for now, didn't for me. @MarshalTobias32 You posted links to OT versions of Austere and Invade. OT versions are weaker than Nemesis, and NT Austere is a 15* we will most probably get much later.

I see, seems my info is also out of date, so far PD only drops tons and I mean TONS of 10s and 12s.

Yeah not going to lie you dont need the buff he got owned but you can only do it once, which is like hmmm wasting boosters ( i mean having to check the drink option for 5 min fight)

In all I'm quite sad this is 1 hit wonder, hopefully the new mining base next week will be better, of course I will keep doing the PD just to see if it drop's any 13 egg's or a Redran 10 so i can get the title sweet.

edit but the loot area at the end is so pretty.

btw, what you mean with PD ? 😄

edit: Ah Profound Draknes, i thpught the name of the Boss is Dark Falz Gemini? Or Barren Blossom... !? 😄 Im confused 😄

Edit1000: 😄 Ah i see, the name from the urgent quest is Barren Blossom ok, The Boss is Dark Falz Gemini, some time im a lil bit strange 🦆

Yeah Profound Draknes 🙂 it's all good we're all strange in our own way 🙂 it's what makes the world interesting

As someone mentioned, it seems that they gave us the un-buffed version when it was released in EP3. Our characters are currently tuned for Ep4+ with having access to NT Nem/slave weapons and circuray, so Profound Darkness gets clapped quite easily. It's even weaker than our previous UQs as far as values are concerned. The loot tables are probably back to what it was before its buff too (meaning no NT 13*s but don't quote me on that)

@ShaofRiches Yep, it's the original 2015/Ep3 version.

On JP, the enhanced 2016/Ep4 version of Profound Darkness was added right after the first Ep4 major boss, so I think we can expect it on NA around mid~late August or so?

The enhanced version has new attack patterns and is more aggressive overall.

Yes, sometimes I'm completely banana: D

But I have another question. The day before yesterday we defeated Gemini in SH. Took us about 15min and we got the levels buff etc. But yesterday we hit the XH in 5 minutes without the buff ... Why? Was that normal? That we get his boost in SH but not in XH? Or did we do something wrong?