Unable to complete a client order? O_o

So i stand in doing the same area , Over and over and over and over and over, But I always get the same message at the end of the quest " Unable to complete the client order." WTF!!!? It's driving me absolutely crazy! At this !##^@ point , I'm so (&%^$ sick of running the same &%^#$ area! It's outrageous!! I'm starting to pull my hair out!!

Which Client order is it? Is it a timed order, or maybe not on the correct difficulty level?

Not enough info here, which client order is this?

Do you need S rank? Do you need to bring specific NPC only? Use specific type of weapon only?

Could also be an order that requires a specific main class

@HarmlessSyan said in Unable to complete a client order? O_o:

Not enough info here, which client order is this?

Do you need S rank? Do you need to bring specific NPC only? Use specific type of weapon only?

You may be right. I may have needed to Get S rank on a more difficult level.

The difficulties they list didn't translate well either for some of the class NPC's. I think it was Braver that the NPC lists the wrong difficulty on a couple orders given.

If you're getting "Unable to complete client order" at the end of the quest, depending on where you got the CO from, you may have needed to use a specific weapon type, or get an S rank. Getting S rank usually just requires killing some enemies along the way.

If it's saying that message at the start of the mission, it may require a specific NPC, and ONLY the specific NPC for that CO (can have other players though)

One of Io's COs requires another player (not NPC) to be in your party before you finish a quest. Just look at your Client Orders, and look carefully at what they require you to do.