Season 5 and Current Tier Missions

The current set of tier missions says they expire on the 14th of this month, but Season 5 doesn't start til tomorrow. If I do any of these tier missions now will it count towards Season 5 when it goes live?

I was just asking the same question in my alliance.

Hello Arks! Just in case...I would wait until after the maintenance to complete any left over Tier Missions you have. This way it should definitely count towards the new Mission Pass season.

If we complete them, but don't hand them in until it goes live, would that be safe?

@GM-Deynger is it possible to synchronize weekly and tier missions to maintenance time?

@STATIC-ROBIE said in Season 5 and Current Tier Missions:

If we complete them, but don't hand them in until it goes live, would that be safe?

More than likely yes as long as you don't turn them in you should be safe

@HarmlessSyan So long as they both reset at the same time (as they have been) we're golden. This delay of the mission pass should be a one off.

Then again, the whole transition code seems wacked as I was pushed on Season 4 hours before I should have been. I still had some unfinished season 3 tier missions available, but it corrected me back to season 3 as soon as I finished one. So no real head start... just an early preview.

@HarmlessSyan said in Season 5 and Current Tier Missions:

@GM-Deynger is it possible to synchronize weekly and tier missions to maintenance time?

From what I understand, this is a one-time thing, so hopefully won't be necessary in the future.