Mission Pass and Tier Mission timers not lining up and rewards lost

So, I noticed that the new Mission Pass is not up yet, but the Tier Missions that advance it are. I claimed a Tier Mission reward without noticing this. Will the stars I earned go to the Season 5 mission pass, or will they be lost to the void? Any chance of the Tier Missions being reset again to sync with the Mission Pass?

Came here to say this. Missions from passes said they'd end at 7-7 20h PDT, but it's still 16:41 and it's over already. I lost some rewards here.

Hello Arks. Once the new Season is up, you have a set period of time to claim any rewards from the previous season that you earned. Turning in Tier Missions will give you Stars that go to the new season, however, so you can't advance the old one, only redeem unclaimed rewards.

"Mission Passes are active for certain periods, or Seasons. When one Season ends, a new Mission Pass Season begins and Stars earned will go towards the Tiers on the new Mission Pass. However, any Tier Rewards that were not claimed from the previous Season will still be available for a set time."

https://pso2.com/news/blogs/missionpass

@GM-Deynger said in Mission Pass and Tier Mission timers not lining up and rewards lost:

Hello Arks. Once the new Season is up, you have a set period of time to claim any rewards from the previous season that you earned. Turning in Tier Missions will give you Stars that go to the new season, however, so you can't advance the old one, only redeem unclaimed rewards.

"Mission Passes are active for certain periods, or Seasons. When one Season ends, a new Mission Pass Season begins and Stars earned will go towards the Tiers on the new Mission Pass. However, any Tier Rewards that were not claimed from the previous Season will still be available for a set time."

https://pso2.com/news/blogs/missionpass

The mission pass option is greyed out during the intermission between passes. (IE: Right now.) So nothing can be redeemed currently. I did gain a tier on the new mission pass, but it won't let me see it.

@GM-Deynger Yes, but my unclaimed rewards have disappeared. What should I do?

@GM-Deynger I think I wasn't clear. After the Season 4 pass expired, and the new Tier Missions popped up, you could clear them and earn points towards progressing a mission pass. But the mission pass wasn't there for points to be earned. I claimed one of the weekly Tier Missions by accident, which gave me 8 points. This was after Season 4 was done, but before Season 5 was available since it wasn't available. I just want to confirm if those points went towards advancing Season 5, since it wasn't there, or if it is gone forever. I'm not concerned about rewards for Season 4, since I got all the mission pass rewards already. I'm hoping that by accidentally claiming the Tier Mission reward before the Season 5 mission pass was present that I'll have 8 points on the pass after maintenance is completed since I accidentally hit the "claim all rewards" instead of claiming just the daily mission rewards. I claimed the "enhance a weapon" Tier mission. I don't want to lose progress on Season 5 by hitting a button by accident because I wasn't aware Season 5 didn't start right upon Season 4 ending. In short, the Tier Missions for season 5 were up before season 5 mission pass was. Are those points going to be there, or gone?

@ValkyrieX68K Hopefully once you logged in this morning you saw that you had part of Tier 1 completed. Let me know if this was the case, and if not please submit a support ticket via the support feature on this page.

@GM-Deynger What about my case, GM Deyner?