Urgent Quest schedule for July 2020 (part 1): Episode 3's final boss

1 new urgent quest for the next 2 weeks, and it's a big one, Episode 3's final boss.

https://pso2.com/news/urgent-quests/uqjuly2020part1

I wish for a droplist

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@MagmaBlaze said in Urgent Quest schedule for July 2020 (part 1): Episode 3's final boss:

I wish for a droplist

Some drops have been different on NA when compared to JP, so we can't know for sure until the quest comes out, but, the following are the most likely possibilities:

• Invade series of weapons, 13*, their raw stats are as good as Nemesis and Slave, but their potential doesn't boost power as much. Invade's potential boosts power by 12% and critical hit rate by 10%.
  • Invade series of units, 11*, which can be upgraded into Austere units (same rarity). If they come out with this urgent quest, they could potentially be the best units on NA when it comes to stats for now? Not sure.
  • Austere units will also have upgrade paths in the future, currently in JP they can be upgraded into 12 and 13*.
  • It's also possible materials could drop to upgrade Ray weapons and units into Union series, but I'm really not sure about this one, on JP these materials were only introduced on Episode 4, but then again Ray equipment was only released on Episode 4 as well.

@LashettePSO2 said in Urgent Quest schedule for July 2020 (part 1): Episode 3's final boss:

x3

@Ezodagrom said in Urgent Quest schedule for July 2020 (part 1): Episode 3's final boss:

@MagmaBlaze said in Urgent Quest schedule for July 2020 (part 1): Episode 3's final boss:

I wish for a droplist

Some drops have been different on NA when compared to JP, so we can't know for sure until the quest comes out, but, the following are the most likely possibilities:

• Invade series of weapons, 13*, their raw stats are as good as Nemesis and Slave, but their potential doesn't boost power as much. Invade's potential boosts power by 12% and critical hit rate by 10%.
  • Invade series of units, 11*, which can be upgraded into Austere units (same rarity). f they come out with this urgent quest, they could potentially be the best units on NA when it comes to stats for now? Not sure.
  • Austere units will also have upgrade paths in the future, currently in JP they can be upgraded into 12 and 13*.
  • It's also possible materials could drop to upgrade Ray weapons and units into Union series, but I'm really not sure about this one, on JP these materials were only introduced on Episode 4, but then again Ray equipment was only released on Episode 4 as well.

@LashettePSO2 said in Urgent Quest schedule for July 2020 (part 1): Episode 3's final boss:

x3

oooo I like those potentials.

thank you for the info, very exciting

Saw a stream of people running the trigger of the new urgent quest, and... it's the original 2015 version of the urgent quest, and not the enhanced 2016 version...

In the enhanced version, not only do the bosses have more HP than in the original version (which would be more fitting taking into consideration the overpowered equipment currently available on NA), they also have new attack patterns.

Ah well, on JP the enhanced version came out shortly after the first Ep4 major boss, so I guess it'll release on NA sometime around late August or so?

And the times are still crap. No love for EST people.