Where to Pre-order

Lifetime sub I would actually spend money on Kreygasm

@Y1-Mythoclast What Anime is it? Maybe if it's not too long maybe I can watch it after I catch up on Dragon Ball Super xD

@Rantious Also If there is anything lifetime, I'd be up for that!

I wouldn't mind having a "pre-order" premium subscription system that would give us perks at once for the time we've subscribed for prior to the game's release. (IE: Have it available during Open Beta with Crossplay / PC + Xbox Testing.)

You could give people who do the subscription prior to release a title called "Founder."

@coldreactive said in Where to Pre-order:

I wouldn't mind having a "pre-order" premium subscription system that would give us perks at once for the time we've subscribed for prior to the game's release. (IE: Have it available during Open Beta with Crossplay / PC + Xbox Testing.)

You mean like founder packages on other games?

@The-Question said in Where to Pre-order:

@coldreactive said in Where to Pre-order:

You mean like founder packages on other games?

Pretty much, yes. But using the actual subscription service already part of the game, rather than packs. Actually, I might as well suggest this in the appropriate forum while I'm at it.