Where to Pre-order

I can’t find where I can Pre-order on this site? Can someone help me with this pleaseπŸ€”

@COA-Noble-FM said in Where to Pre-order:

I can’t find where I can Pre-order on this site? Can someone help me with this pleaseπŸ€”

There is no pre-order. When the OBT is announced they will likely open up early downloads a few days before starting. Just like they did with CBT.

It's a free game. Nothing to order πŸ˜‰

@SamuraiCrazy yes its free to play. one of there games that they had on the 360 was not free to play. you had to buy the game and there was a monthly fee of 15 bucks to play that game. so that is why they say its free to play, but you still have to buy the game to play it.

@The-Question yes its free to play. one of there games that they had on the 360 was not free to play. you had to buy the game and there was a monthly fee of 15 bucks to play that game. so that is why they say its free to play, but you still have to buy the game to play it.

like I said here. so that is why I am wondering where it is

@COA-Noble-FM said in Where to Pre-order:

@The-Question yes its free to play. one of there games that they had on the 360 was not free to play. you had to buy the game and there was a monthly fee of 15 bucks to play that game. so that is why they say its free to play, but you still have to buy the game to play it.

like I said here. so that is why I am wondering where it is

There is nothing to buy. Just wait for them to announce open beta.

@COA-Noble-FM the only subscription you will need is XBOX live (until it is out on Steam at least).

Follow the active GMs like @GM-Rappie and @GM-Deynger so that you will be notified on their posts. There should be a post in the "News" subthread when it is cleared for release.

You can also follow their twitter @play_pso2 (https://mobile.twitter.com/play_pso2) and check it around 12PM CST every day.

@GM-Deynger said in Where to Pre-order:

Haha, he's onto us @GM-Rappie 😏

Actually why haven't you guys done a deal? Lot of games like this do a premium subscription deal before a game comes out for a discounted price.

Why didn't you ask this question earlier? πŸ˜‰ Same reason, time and other decisions to make. Lots of things are being discussed and/or re-evaluated. And no, I will not say what. πŸ˜„

Why didn't you ask this question earlier? πŸ˜‰ Same reason, time and other decisions to make. Lots of things are being discussed and/or re-evaluated. And no, I will not say what. πŸ˜„

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed on a Lifetime option πŸ˜› (maybe before release as an incentive??)

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Where to Pre-order:

@COA-Noble-FM the only subscription you will need is XBOX live (until it is out on Steam at least).

Follow the active GMs like @GM-Rappie and @GM-Deynger so that you will be notified on their posts. There should be a post in the "News" subthread when it is cleared for release.

You can also follow their twitter @play_pso2 (https://mobile.twitter.com/play_pso2) and check it around 12PM CST every day.

On the note of following GMs, I usually just watch the Administrator group which puts all of their posts in one fancy place πŸ˜›

@GM-Rappie said in Where to Pre-order:

RUN!!!! run.gif

The anime that GIF is from is oddly amazing, dark, and horribly sad.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Where to Pre-order:

@GM-Rappie said in Where to Pre-order:

RUN!!!! run.gif

The anime that GIF is from is oddly amazing, dark, and horribly sad.

It's a good anime.

@Princesse-Jen if I learned anything from dco, get the lifetime.