Error code 630

This problem is not on my end whatever Microsoft is doing with this version of the game for pc they are killing it to all hell. I have ran all device in place just to see if I get dc but nothing stop me from playing online but for some odd reason when a urgent quest starts every 10-15 minuets I get 630 over and over. This is not my side cause I went back to the jp version on ps4 and pc both work fine. I will take any help to fix this but so far the pc version is a horrible port support by a horrible corp called Microsoft.

Hello, ARKS! Apologies for the inconvenience. Have you tried sending a ticket regarding this issue? Our support team is more than happy to assist you. You may send a ticket in this link: https://pso2.com/support#contact-us.

I fixed my error 630 issue by getting a new router, my netgear nighthawk seemed to have an issue with the firmware which was causing numerous issues for people playing online games, soon as I changed it for an Asus model - the problem resolved and I've had very few issues since then.

If you have access to a different router, I'd honestly try that.

Today, error 630 after the maintenance has made a come back and been getting them very frequently today, but this could be due to the fact of severe weather through-out the area.

@Amari-Kigu said in Error code 630:

Today, error 630 after the maintenance has made a come back and been getting them very frequently today, but this could be due to the fact of severe weather through-out the area.

The truth is, the error 630 issue never left. People just stopped talking about it because there are other issues going on. I still experience them on a day by day basis. Some days are "good" where I'll maybe get hit with a 630 once or twice. Other days? 630ing after every Urgent Quest.

I should add that this has never been an issue with me on the JP servers outside of the time in the ep1-3 period where there was a disconnection issue plaguing the game for a while regardless of whether you used the tweaker or not.

I've been having issues with error 630 too. I had to get a new router since the old one died but i never had this issue before. However due to the timing, i cant tell if this new router or the last maintance this week is the problem since. Now I get the error randomly, either minutes or seconds after logging in or being able to stay on for a few hours but without fail my game will dc with a few hour period.

I've been getting 630'ed ever since the maintenance. I'm trying to get through the story, and I keep getting the error.

It loves to pop up when I'm about to get loot.

Error 630 every day since I started playing on PC which has been for a month. Yesterday was the most infrequent where I only got kicked off twice. But I have been on for 15 minutes today and already been booted twice... seems like today will be another day where I am frequently 630'd... 😞