Steam launch when?

11th or so Microsoft ghost uninstall. I'm really at my wits end at this point. I can only play a small amount of time each day and if I have to use the majority of that fixing technical issues, I'm just going to cut my losses and possibly pen a nasty email demanding a refund of all the money I've spent on this frankly unplayable game.

@Teufel666 said in Steam launch when?:

They better not open up new ships for a Steam launch... PC launch didn't get a new ship. We had to get stuck with the broken xbox economy... Just out of curiousity... Did the people who abused the $1 xbox thing get to keep all that stuff?

I'm expecting that the ships 4~6 are being saved for when the game officially releases in other regions (such as Europe).

I had been a PC player who hadn't really had any issues with the install, but I tried to fire it up on the 6th and the launcher wouldn't open with no error message. I reinstalled and after way to much downloading I got an error as it was unpacking that said to wait and try to finish the install later. I wait until the next morning, had to wait on downloads again... And got the same error. So I reinstalled the entire game and it still gave the same error about needing to wait until later.

So for now I'm just setting PSO2 down and waiting for a release that is actually stable on PC.... And I've been a Phantasy Star fan since 1 on the Sega Master System. I have seen some amazingly botched games before, but this PC launch on the Windows Store may take the cake.

@ZorokiHanuke said in Steam launch when?:

Yeah, I also expect it on Steam, as that's the only logical destination when they mentioned "other PC platforms".

You forgot about Epic Games

without having to play criss cross with it while in combat just to access resta...

I put resta in the 1 key slot and only ever move it when I use a PB, Advanced PA, combo tech, DB (which I imagine will be FB in the translation when we get Episode 5) or Scion class "burst" skills (as well as a few others). Besides, it's possible to play with a gamepad and a keyboard at the same time if you really need to, though it's certainly not the best way to go about it.

@Ezodagrom said in Steam launch when?:

I'm expecting that the ships 4~6 are being saved for when the game officially releases in other regions (such as Europe).

Pretty sure Ship 4 came back up at some point but it didn't stick. Not to mention they were all up before the PC launch to my knowledge (wouldn't know for sure, I don't have an Xbone).

@Mattwo7 said in Steam launch when?:

@ZorokiHanuke said in Steam launch when?: Pretty sure Ship 4 came back up at some point but it didn't stick. Not to mention they were all up before the PC launch to my knowledge (wouldn't know for sure, I don't have an Xbone).

They weren't, they're on the ships list, but have been permanently offline.

@Mattwo7 I do use the KB. I need to as a bouncer because I have a bunch of techs there to switch jet boots elements. But would be much easier for me to not need the KB.