Beware of the Xbox mafia!

Unbanned infinite AC exploiters of the Xbox era are now bulk buying and overpricing everything, you can only buy from them. Once the stuff is out of rotation, we will be at their complete mercy. They own the market, for there is no supply, and they cover the whole demand with their infinite exploited capital.

Do not buy from them.

I repeat!

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

In fact, don't buy anything. Farm everything, go home grown. Save your meseta for the future. Only sell.

Whoah wait those people got to keep their exploited AC?

Would have thought that they would have been punished somewhat.

Yes, and they're hoarding tickets and controlling market prices. Also, they're doing this for augment fodder and upgrade fodder, but thankfully those can still be obtained so they can't claw on that market as hard.

@Albus-Rabbit said in Beware of the Xbox mafia!:

Whoah wait those people got to keep their exploited AC?

Would have thought that they would have been punished somewhat.

lol no they didn't get anything more than a very tepid pat on the ass for a punishment and have been ruining the economy across all 3 ships ever since.

We can only fight the mafia by NOT buying anything from anyone selling high ammounts of tickets.

Just want to clarify my previous post was a joke. Screenshots would help if this is an actual problem though.

@Ranmaru You could analyze it by yourself, better proof that screenshots! Check anyone selling high ammounts of tickets.

You put for sell? They buy and resell for higher.

What's the limit for them to do that? None, they have infinite ammount of mesetas to control the whole market on AC tickets and once they're out of rotation, you can only buy the overinflated prices they published, because they're selling 200 of the same 0.6% ticket at 1000% the price.

Alright then. I'll be on the look out.

Hmmmm! A manipulation thread......clever!

@Shirokami07

How are they xboxing ac? If it's a chargeback then it's not really an exploit.

You know I wonder if these guys have ties to the meseta farmers. If you can charge exorbant amounts, it would increase the rate at which some desperate players might be willing to risk using a phishing site, such as the one often spammed in chat.

It would also increase the amount that said user would spend. And at that point you wouldn't need to illegally charge anything to those accounts, as you would have repeat business. So as scummy, and against ToS as it is, you would have a pseudo legitimate business. At least until people caught on. It really does make one wonder.

@Rhysticalz said in Beware of the Xbox mafia!:

How are they xboxing ac?

It's a good question. As far as I'm aware the exploit was for meseta and AC scratch tickets.

To be clear: The first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate cost $1 and originally gave 12 AC scratch tickets (which cannot be passed between accounts) and a straight-up million meseta (which could, by selling monomates for a million). Some players registered multiple accounts to take repeated advantage of the $1 cost and bought a ton of meseta and probably a horde of AC tickets too.

After a week they disabled the first-month bonus set altogether, before relaunching to basically replace that wad of meseta with 500 AC that can only really be used between accounts by pulling 2 extra AC scratch items (on top of the 12 tickets still given) and passing the sales onto the main account.

Long story short a bunch of meseta was injected into all three ships, with which several Xbox players bought up all the tradable content that had expired (mostly concluded AC scratch sets) to get a monopoly on their supply and force newer PC players to cough up more than they were worth to even partially catch up. Which multiplied the money they had and allowed them to do it more.

This wouldn't have been half the problem it was for PC players if we hadn't got the game late after content had been taken away. To be clear, I'm sure the majority of the Xbox players did not abuse this. But the few that did likely had an impact and once again PC players suffered the most from that.

TLDR: Basically Xbox Game Pass Ultimate was the original RMT meseta seller.

@Miraglyth said in Beware of the Xbox mafia!:

@Rhysticalz said in Beware of the Xbox mafia!:

How are they xboxing ac?

It's a good question. As far as I'm aware the exploit was for meseta and AC scratch tickets.

To be clear: The first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate cost $1 and originally gave 12 AC scratch tickets (which cannot be passed between accounts) and a straight-up million meseta (which could, by selling monomates for a million). Some players registered multiple accounts to take repeated advantage of the $1 cost and bought a ton of meseta and probably a horde of AC tickets too.

After a week they disabled the first-month bonus set altogether, before relaunching to basically replace that wad of meseta with 500 AC that can only really be used between accounts by pulling 2 extra AC scratch items (on top of the 12 tickets still given) and passing the sales onto the main account.

Long story short a bunch of meseta was injected into all three ships, with which several Xbox players bought up all the tradable content that had expired (mostly concluded AC scratch sets) to get a monopoly on their supply and force newer PC players to cough up more than they were worth to even partially catch up. Which multiplied the money they had and allowed them to do it more.

This wouldn't have been half the problem it was for PC players if we hadn't got the game late after content had been taken away. To be clear, I'm sure the majority of the Xbox players did not abuse this. But the few that did likely had an impact and once again PC players suffered the most from that.

TLDR: Basically Xbox Game Pass Ultimate was the original RMT meseta seller.

TL;DR this

Sad to know this. But as an eternally poor player, I can't buy from those guys anyway.