[Ship 2] [Turtle Rock] [Actively Recruiting]

[Ship 2 - Ur]

Alliance Name: Turtle Rock

Leader: Dorian Frey/Mai Frey/Cole Frey/Lelian Frey Xbox tag: ArrivingPoppy63 Discord: Cyhretmis#4675

Manager(s): Slowe & Storage Unit Type: Casual, Semi Casual, what ever.

Active Time Zone(s): Mixed time zones. I’m on pretty much all the time at various hours (I’m Alaska time) Alliance Requirements: Just enjoy the game.

Base type: currently coast!

Alliance Description: Hello all! We are just a group of turtles who have known each other for quit awhile looking to expand our group of friends. A mix of old school Phantasy Star Online 1 and all Phantasy Star games since the beginning player to this being their first journey into PSO. All are welcome no matter your experience level. Our group is also mixed PC and Xbox (we use discord for game chat) and I know the workaround for making a party mixed with PC and Xbox players. We have a discord that’s for everything, not just PSO 2 because let’s face it we have so many different games and systems we play. If interested hit me up in game or on here or in discord. 🐢💚

It won’t let me edit the above one. Here is an updated one.

[Ship 2 - Ur]

Alliance Name: Turtle Rock

Leader: Dorian Frey PSO2 ID: ArrivingPoppy63 Xbox tag: ArrivingPoppy63 Discord: Cyhretmis#4675

Manager(s): Slowe & Storage Unit

Active Time Zone(s): All

Requirements: Just enjoy the game.

Base type: currently coast!

Alliance Description: Hello from the Turtles! If you are looking for a small trying to grow alliance on ship 2, check us out. All are welcome no matter your experience level as we can help you with leveling and tips. Our group is also mixed PC and Xbox (we use discord for game chat) and I know the workaround for making a party mixed with PC and Xbox players if you’re having issues with that. We have a discord if interested message me in the app and you can check it out. If interested in joining hit me up in game (Dorian Frey) or on here or in discord. 🐢💚