[Ship 3] 0racle

alt text

0racle (with a zero) is an alliance home to ship 3 on Phantasy Star Online 2 NA version. It has been found near the launch of the PC release and has since been steadily growing. Currently the alliance consists of over 30 members and we're striving to recruit more! While our goal is to build an active and social community that participates in endgame content, we also welcome newer players and offer tips and advice to catch up and reach that same level.

What we're looking for:

• As stated above, we're looking to build an active social community, so some sort of communication would be nice. Lurking is fine but it'd great if you were the kind of person that reacts if someone is reaching out to you.
  • We'd appreciate if you were willing to join our discord server as it allows for communication while one party is offline. You are not forced to join any voice chats and you will not be spammed on a regular basis. It's simply for organisation purposes and to have another place to engage in chats and votings.
  • If you're interested in more serious over casual gameplay like Time Attacks oder Challenge Quests make sure to contact us so we can form teams and improve ourselves and maybe even compete for rankings.
    • This does not include elitism as we still value fun over efficiency.

What we have:

• A helpful community which currently consists of over 30 members which you can party up or just hang out with
  • A competent team (some veterans from JP) who will gladly assist you if you have the need for advice
  • Votings on our discord server where you can make your voice be heard and have influence on upcoming events
  • Alliance Quarters that will bring you on a nostalgic trip to Pioneer 2 (with original PSO BGM for all you veterans from Ragol)
  • A growing Photon Tree which has almost maxed some buffs already

There are currently no specific requirements in order to join though that may change in the future. If you don't feel like joining you are still free to hang around on our discord server as a guest and participate in events. If you do wish to become a member, you can find our alliance on the visiphone or simply reach out through other means.

[reserved]

Nice! I like the logo, however I'd consider changing the 0racle to something more distinct to visually see it's a 0 instead of an O as it looks like it uses the same "O" from Phantasy Star Online. I'd consider joining but I'm on ship 2. So consider this a bump, keep our communities thriving!!

Hey, thanks for the encouraging words. I edited the logo from the anime so hopefully the difference between the O and 0 is more clear now.

We've already gained a few numbers but we're still looking for more candidates. You can contact us by joining our discord or by using the ARKS Alliance Search and typing in 0racle on the Visiphone.

Have fun everyone!

bbuummpp

bumppppp

@RaisiN

Good day,

I’m on CST and have one character (Baelzebub) with all classes at 75, I’m gearing my gu/hu. I attempted to start my own alliance but with my current schedule I really just want to play and not focus on promoting so much. I’m looking for a guild to have fun with. I have two alts in there 40s/50s.

You mention time attacks, but my focus is extreme quests and ultimate quests. But I am open to anything anyone might want to do as well. I’ll have to leave my current guild to join yours so just let me know when you’re available for an invite.

Thanks!

Welcome to 0racle Baelzebub,

as Ultimate Quests serve only farming purposes and no competitions like TAs etc. do, they are not our endgame focus. However as we stated, we welcome everyone and help those in need out, it's not like we never run these quests, it just means that they're not ultimate goal to run them. So far everyone's been nice on Discord, nobody's forbidden to form teams for any type of content, we value kindness and common respect over anything else.

bbbbbump

buuuuump

bbuummpp

bumppppp

buuuuump

New Genesis hype fueled bump

buuuuump