Café points

So ? How are you guys going to do café points For the North American release

I was wondering about this as well. The NPC wasn't even there in the beta. I really want to get the original PSO outfits that came from them.

@MegaDrive-OS They’ll probably have to do something different for NA or just make the items a part of something else like FUN or star gems maybe

I highly doubt they're going to build a new NetCafe infrastructure for PSO2NA. So indeed expect to see a different approach of how they going to handle NetCafe stuff. Similar to how they implanted (some, for now) PSO2es equipement directly into PSO2NA. @SaviorZero82 I think your FUN or SG take is highly possible. But maybe they will leave it out of PSO2NA all together though.

I hope not that’s a way to get the memories for the pso og outfits and other stuff

they'll probably opt out of the Cafe Points and either replace it or add those items to be obtained through another method like FUN and SG scratches

@ArcaneTechs I hope so I would hate to miss out on the nostalgia that’s some of these items will bring

They could also give out cafe points when you do quest for the cafe in game, that way they could just add it to the rewards and make more repeatable like once a week or something

@SaviorZero82 said in Café points:

They could also give out cafe points when you do quest for the cafe in game, that way they could just add it to the rewards and make more repeatable like once a week or something

That might not be bad. Just add client order daily and weeklies for the cafe that will you give you the points.

They could add those items to the seasonal badges, or maybe even create a new badge you earn from doing the "featured quests".

Or add them to the Photon Booster store! Got waaaaay too many boosters and not enough camo to spend them on.

So, what is the NetCafe and how does it work?

It’s a Actual café where people in Japan go to play the game there and while you’re playing there your rack up points that go on to your game so you can purchase stuff from the shop

@SaviorZero82 Ooooh, okay I was thinking that it had to do with a real cafe, but I didn't know that's how you earned points, which sounds pretty cool. I thought you had to make a purchase and use a code to earn the points. Man to bad they couldn't do this with Starbucks or something.

@ShinobuRaiu look at this make sure you translate it 🤓 here is a description for you

They are real cafes and from what I have been reading some offer extra stuff, tho I’m not sure what all is different, you can use the points in game to buy items that help with grinding and furniture and help you get cosmetics