Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .

@Ash-Howl1725 said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .:

What better to spend Glory badges on than Ray Units.

Beyond the first set (perhaps per character), another way is to spend them on Ray weapons; their augment factor is Astral Soul.

@Miraglyth said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .:

Beyond the first set (perhaps per character), another way is to spend them on Ray weapons; their augment factor is Astral Soul.

And if I can move my ray units between alts, then one set may serve the full purpose. At least in my case, in which I'm using alts solely to level up classes for the lulz and the minor buff at the end.

@ZorokiHanuke said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .:

@Miraglyth said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .: And if I can move my ray units between alts, then one set may serve the full purpose.

That does require those alts to be on the same ship of course! But provided they are it's basically a question of whether you play the alt seriously enough to care about its gear but not seriously enough to already have decent gear anyway. Outside of that in-between it's probably not worth the extra unit set.

Yeah I've already bought 7 ray TMGs to Enhance to +35, but I dont know how many I need to +35 that weapon.

@ZorokiHanuke said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .:

@Miraglyth said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .: And if I can move my ray units between alts, then one set may serve the full purpose.

That does require those alts to be on the same ship of course! But provided they are it's basically a question of whether you play the alt seriously enough to care about its gear but not seriously enough to already have decent gear anyway. Outside of that in-between it's probably not worth the extra unit set.

Yeah. The characters are all on the same ship. And it seems I'll be needing some extra protection for them when they get enough levels on classes I'm worse performing at while going to higher tier areas seeking that last bit of exp. And while I know I won't be getting ALL weapons, I'll try to cover as many bases as I can with what cat black jack gives me. So I'll invest more, of course, on the classes I'll be trying to main, while not investing much on the rest other than necessary to get them to level cap.

@Ash-Howl1725 with the Ray weapons. Once you hit +30. You will need to use the exact copy of the ray weapon as fodder to upgrade per level starting from 31-35. So you will need another 5 ray weapon to get it to max level.

@KingCuong8823 said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .:

@Ash-Howl1725 with the Ray weapons. Once you hit +30. You will need to use the exact copy of the ray weapon as fodder to upgrade per level starting from 31-35. So you will need another 5 ray weapon to get it to max level.

Thanks I already bought 7 Ray TMGs I'd probably just sell the 2 extra ones.