Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .

@Rhysticalz @Zumi81 Thanks for the answers. I got the weapon+accessories set because I saw a yt video yesterday about how to spend all those tokens, of which I had around 800 stashed. Got the weapon to +31 and the units to +5 for now. I still don't play this game in a tryhard manner, and I doubt I will as I'm more for soloing and the derps. But at least if I can have half of my gear and combat guesses right, I may enjoy some higher content soon.

@Pulptenks said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .:

It never was about what content you can't do. It's about being able to equip weapons.

Here's a list that includes weapons currently on Japan. Scroll down to 15 stars, this is why people build pure mags.

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Simple_Swords_List

And more damage is the best utility. There's zero reason to not do so.

So yeah my fault for being a Newman but I got 3 class left to get 75 so whatever.

No need for a pure mag to equip stuff over all you just need 920 as a base. You can get a lot of this in the lv system. On the PSO2JP I only use a 50/50/50/50 mag and I can equip mostly all the 15 star weapons on my newman character.

There's no reason to do a mixed stat mag. Pure mag is the best and recommended. Also you're basically missing 150 in the main stat you use because you decided to split up your stats for a ??? reason.

If you really have an issue with mags, $3 isn't going to kill you.

@ZorokiHanuke

Just take it all to 10 it's cheap anyways

@Rhysticalz said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .:

@ZorokiHanuke

Will do, When Dudu starts agreeing with me.

So I just got enough badges and turns out I'm in the same boat as OP. X'D Dang... I'm just going to use the Brissa set for now I guess. I'll stash the Ray set for when the level cap increases.

The ray series of units is actually not significantly better than saiki at the moment. They give the same total HP, ray gives 4 more PP and 5 more all attack, but saiki has more defense. If you're using saiki right now I wouldn't really invest in rays, probably wait and see if austere comes out with PD.

@ZorokiHanuke said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .:

@Rhysticalz said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .:

@ZorokiHanuke

Will do, When Dudu starts agreeing with me.

Remember Safe Enhancer (+1) is cheap on the market and should always be used.

Don't tell people to not invest into Ray, this is literally the perfect time TO invest. Plus Ray gets an upgrade to Union, which honestly will carry you over to Bode/Lightstream units. Plus Unit ring addition...

@Novaline said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .:

Don't tell people to not invest into Ray, this is literally the perfect time TO invest. Plus Ray gets an upgrade to Union, which honestly will carry you over to Bode/Lightstream units. Plus Unit ring addition...Yea

Austeres would last you until 13* units, so it'd be a shame if you invested a lot of money into something that's currently a sidegrade only to immediately upgrade. We also don't have ring skills on units at the moment, so that isn't an issue right now.

@Satsumiga said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .:

Don't tell people to not invest into Ray, this is literally the perfect time TO invest. Plus Ray gets an upgrade to Union, which honestly will carry you over to Bode/Lightstream units. Plus Unit ring addition...Yea

Austeres would last you until 13* units, so it'd be a shame if you invested a lot of money into something that's currently a sidegrade only to immediately upgrade. We also don't have ring skills on units at the moment, so that isn't an issue right now.

11* Invade units are shit, and 12* Austere (we don't get those until Ep5) are better than Ray but worse than Bode/Lightstream. You can hold onto them but telling people to not get Ray units when it's the time to get them is laughable at best.

For anyone reading this thread, ignore said person who said to keep using Saiki. Ray > Union will last you a good while and we'll most likely get unit skill ring addition come Ep4 when we also get the rest of the rings we're missing.

@Novaline said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .: so it'd be a shame if you invested a lot of money into something

...what, Glory Badges that we're getting spammed with, which have no other purpose besides limited use in the event, and which will presumably become defunct when this event ends? How is that a lot?

The ray series of units is actually not significantly better than saiki at the moment. They give the same total HP, ray gives 4 more PP and 5 more all attack, but saiki has more defense. If you're using saiki right now I wouldn't really invest in rays, probably wait and see if austere comes out with PD.

Well, considering you can get a full ray set and a few weapons on the side for doing only the cat black jack thing, I don't see it as a waste. Those using saki can still get this for an alt or something. I mean, this is as close as free as it can be.

11* Invade units are shit, and 12* Austere (we don't get those until Ep5) are better than Ray but worse than Bode/Lightstream. You can hold onto them but telling people to not get Ray units when it's the time to get them is laughable at best.

For anyone reading this thread, ignore said person who said to keep using Saiki. Ray > Union will last you a good while and we'll most likely get unit skill ring addition come Ep4 when we also get the rest of the rings we're missing.

There were 11* austere units as well, which have extremely good stats. We also shouldn't have ray units until EP4 if they were releasing all that stuff in the same order so I don't know why you're assuming they won't give us 12* austere units until EP5.

As to the claim that austeres are worse than bode/lightstream: Austere back+arm gives 190 hp, 30pp, and 60(11* stats)/80(12* stats) all attack. bode rear+arm gives 100HP, 20PP, and 80 all attack, not even close to being better. Lightstream rear+arm gives 200HP, 30PP, and 100 all attack, slightly better but they'd require a lot of resources to obtain compared to Austeres, assuming we get them with the Profound Darkness.

And I didn't tell people not to get rays at all, I said don't invest in them yet. Affixing a new unit set is a lot of money and we very possibly might have a significant upgrade coming in a few days.

With the current event we're swimming in Rising Weapons Badge 2 from exchanging Glory badges, What better to spend Glory badges on than Ray Units.