Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .

Well, there is no need to keep arguing you two. OP got an answer. (Level up other classes for extra Dex)

@WillfulChart930 said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .:

call other people's advice terrible

put 1 dex into your mag problemo solved

Just yours my dude. Just yours, no one else. So speak just for yourself and not the "people".

@Ranmaru said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .:

Well, there is no need to keep arguing you two. OP got an answer. (Level up other classes for extra Dex)

Yes I know but won't let a hillbilly go on his moonshine run without replying.

You can delevel mags using the device sold in the EX-cube shop for 5 EX-cubes per delevel device. So Willful was correct about that you could do that, but you might as well level your other classes to 75 anyways for stats.

This post is deleted!

It never was about what content you can't do. It's about being able to equip weapons.

Here's a list that includes weapons currently on Japan. Scroll down to 15 stars, this is why people build pure mags.

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Simple_Swords_List

And more damage is the best utility. There's zero reason to not do so.

So yeah my fault for being a Newman but I got 3 class left to get 75 so whatever.

@Pulptenks said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .:

It never was about what content you can't do. It's about being able to equip weapons.

Here's a list that includes weapons currently on Japan. Scroll down to 15 stars, this is why people build pure mags.

https://pso2.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Simple_Swords_List

And more damage is the best utility. There's zero reason to not do so.

So yeah my fault for being a Newman but I got 3 class left to get 75 so whatever.

15 star weapons are at minimum 4-5 months off. A single point in dex will not have any noticeable effect on anything, other than allowing you to equip those ray units. It won't even cost you anything at all if you still have those 5 free level down devices you got when you got your mag to lv100. Like you could do that so you can use the ray units on your hunter immediately, then switch it back to attack once you get braver/bouncer to 75.

@Pulptenks Yeahhhhh 😞 one of my good friends had this same issue. found out its due to him not having lvl75 Braver cos when maxing out braver you get a +30 DEX to all classes from a title. I would recommend either playing braver or bouncer since both once max will give you +30 DEX across all character and playing other classes and seeing what you like and expand your horizons in what classes to play 🙂 you might love braver or bouncer while trying to get them to lvl75 :).

@Pulptenks said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .:

put 1 dex into your mag problemo solved

That's a terrible reply.

Putting 1 dex into your mag if you can't be bothered to level another class for the boost is actually really smart. You can just remove the 1 dex when the level cap increases.

If you plan on EVER building a DEX mag it would make more sense just to start a Dex mag just to equip it. If you unequip your mag i doubt it'll unequip your armor. Not 100% tho

@Hownztooth Because a Mag counts toward your base stats, unequipping one will make you unequip any weapons or units you have if you don't meet their minimum required stat without the Mag.

There is basically 3 things you can do to equip them.

1. Put 1 dex on a mag, use level down device once its not needed anymore.
  2. Level Bouncer or Braver to 75 for their dex bonus.
  3. Wait until August for Episode 4 and the level cap raise to 80 to level up and easily be able to equip them.

@Pulptenks

They are absolutely not required for future combat. Your confusing required and recommended

You could run the worse mag imaginable and complete anything in pso past present our future.

If your talking about equiping things there will always be something you can equip while it may not be bis it's usually something you can at least use to get through content

So, question from someone who knows nothing. Why ray instead of the usual saki meta everyone seems to be advising about? Just because of this event? I mean, I got me that gear too, but I'm a trash tier player who used to have purple calvin units and a nox main weapon.... so ray to me IS a good upgrade. But if you have a 75 75, I assume you are also skilled at the game and able to farm/afford saki or whatever is better than ray?

Yeah. I need some education here.

@ZorokiHanuke

Ray upgrades to union and will allow ring slotting. It's also just a higher star unit it's better overalls

@ZorokiHanuke said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .:

So, question from someone who knows nothing. Why ray instead of the usual saki meta everyone seems to be advising about? Just because of this event? I mean, I got me that gear too, but I'm a trash tier player who used to have purple calvin units and a nox main weapon.... so ray to me IS a good upgrade. But if you have a 75 75, I assume you are also skilled at the game and able to farm/afford saki or whatever is better than ray?

Yeah. I need some education here.

Ray has higher stats than saiki so it is better already and will get even more better when you can add rings to them in EP4.