Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .

alt text alt text

That's really sad.

put 1 dex into your mag problemo solved

The "Current Value" is your Base DEX; this is what is used to determine if you can equip it. The DEX you see in your Character details is your Total DEX, and this includes DEX from your currently equipped Weapons, Units, and Rings and any Augments, ie. stuff that you would lose by changing those pieces of equipment.

Aside from doing what @WillfulChart930 mentioned, the only way to raise your Base DEX at this point is to level Bouncer or Braver to 75 since either one of those will give you 30 DEX from their Title Bonus (and also an extra 20 MEL-Pwr and 2 PP).

@WillfulChart930 said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .:

put 1 dex into your mag problemo solved

That's a terrible reply.

I'd recommend what @AndrlCh said and level up a class that gives a title bonus to DEX. The value in parentheses next to the required DEX is what your current base DEX is (Mag, Skill tree included.) Equipment always relies on base stats, and never your total stats as shown in the stats dialogue.

It would be really nice if they changed it so it would show the base stat value and have in parentheses the total added value. (IE: (+100) for how much gear adds.)

This post is deleted!

@WillfulChart930 There's no need to go there.

level up bouncer or braver or both to lvl 75 to get the class title, they give a dex bonus.

@Ranmaru said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .:

@WillfulChart930 There's no need to go there.

ungrateful shit complained he couldn't equip his units then i gave him a solution. looks how he responded

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!

see you just proved my point. you are an stupid idiot. like 1 stats in mag matters when you can reduce it anytime "You should know how scarce Mags are." lmaoooooooo

No, pure mags cannot have level reduced once maxxed and are a necessity for future content. Get out of this thread with your toxic behavior. Motherless Ogre face.

@Pulptenks said in Can't Equip Circuray armor. . .:

see you just proved my point. you are an stupid idiot. like 1 stats in mag matters when you can reduce it anytime "You should know how scarce Mags are." lmaoooooooo

No, pure mags cannot have level reduced once maxxed and are a necessity for future content. Get out of this thread with your toxic behavior. Motherless Ogre face.

you are the toxic here. now tell me what future contents i can not participate with my 199 melee 1 dex mag ? tell me plz mister smartass

said the guy who created a stupid thread then call other people's advice terrible 🤔