concern about microsofts eye policy

i believe it is completely unfair how deuman are allowed to have heterochromia yet humans are unable to why is that? it is physically and scientifically proven that a human can obtain more than 1 eye color at birth. So why are they not allowed to in this game? is microsoft racist towards humans or what cause my little sister has the condition and she wants to play as a human but due to this issue with the game she is going to be forced to play as a deuman. I believe it is not fair how your forced to play a high risk high reward class that is deuman if you wish to acquire heterochromia. please microsoft fix this issue i dont want her to die often because of deumans racial stats.

Have you not played pso2 before? On the Japan Servers Humans can't have 1 Eye Color different from the other. This is mainly a perk for the Race Deuman only, This isn't Microsofts doing it's just how the game is. If you want the perk then you play that Race? there isn't much of a change when it comes to Stat wise and this is kinda common for a game as this allow's Race's to stand out from each other.. Like saying why can't Humans wear parts from the Cast Race?

@kozue

Heterochromia and Dichromatic eyes are special features to the Deuman Race. Due to how they came to exist they are a race genetically created from Dragons, D-Cells, and darker influence. Some Deumans can actually be from one of the original races except CAST by taking to much D-Cells into their bodies. Once that has happened if they are able to keep control of themselves without becoming a Darker they will transform into a Deuman. Lore wise photoners genetically altered this features for humans is limited to a base. Newmans are genetically altered to help focus photons. Their ears act as antennas for photon manipulation. Cast are those who are not affected by the genetic changes that the photoners created. So those who can't attune photons or only have a small ammount but still want to become ARK's go through the process of becoming CAST's. Being a CAST is not limited to just ARKs. Becoming a CAST can be done voluntarily by normal citizens of the fleet.

@The-Question said in concern about microsofts eye policy:

@kozue

Heterochromia and Dichromatic eyes are special features to the Deuman Race. Due to how they came to exist they are a race genetically created from Dragons, D-Cells, and darker influence. Some Deumans can actually be from one of the original races except CAST by taking to much D-Cells into their bodies. Once that has happened if they are able to keep control of themselves without becoming a Darker they will transform into a Deuman. Lore wise photoners genetically altered this features for humans is limited to a base. Newmans are genetically altered to help focus photons. Their ears act as antennas for photon manipulation. Cast are those who are not affected by the genetic changes that the photoners created. So those who can't attune photons or only have a small ammount but still want to become ARK's go through the process of becoming CAST's. Being a CAST is not limited to just ARKs. Becoming a CAST can be done voluntarily by normal citizens of the fleet.

Man, lore smackdown.

I feel like maybe your sister might be racist against deumans? Why can't she just play one instead of a human? You mention the stats being an issue but that sounds like PICNIC.

@kozue said in concern about microsofts eye policy:

i believe it is completely unfair how deuman are allowed to have heterochromia yet humans are unable to why is that? it is physically and scientifically proven that a human can obtain more than 1 eye color at birth. So why are they not allowed to in this game? is microsoft racist towards humans or what cause my little sister has the condition and she wants to play as a human but due to this issue with the game she is going to be forced to play as a deuman. I believe it is not fair how your forced to play a high risk high reward class that is deuman if you wish to acquire heterochromia. please microsoft fix this issue i dont want her to die often because of deumans racial stats.

I should also state that Deumans aren't a high risk high reward class. The stat differences between races are pretty minor and almost all stat differences can be mitigated through Units, Mags, and Weapons. The only high risk high reward things in the game are playing some classes in very specific ways.

i believe it is completely unfair how deuman are allowed to have heterochromia yet humans are unable to why is that?

I completely agree with the topic starter. Even in real life, I have eyes of different colors since birth. Why can't I repeat this in PSO2?

by taking to much D-Cells into their bodies.

L-lewd! Now that the names changed from Darker, do you think they call it DF-factor kinda like how they did in PSO? Or will that one be Engorishiu too, desk.

Deumans are cool tho, why wouldn't you want to be an Oni? I like Newmans tho.

@Vundar9115 said in concern about microsofts eye policy:

i believe it is completely unfair how deuman are allowed to have heterochromia yet humans are unable to why is that?

I completely agree with the topic starter. Even in real life, I have eyes of different colors since birth. Why can't I repeat this in PSO2?

I would like to see it added as well. But people in the Japanese community have been asking it for years. But the devs gave the same response I did. They used Lore as an excuse and when they brought more eye colors with Scratches they haven't added heterochromia to any other race choices. Maybe seeing that NA wants it as well will change their minds.

@sKRuBbyD3KbruSh said in concern about microsofts eye policy:

by taking to much D-Cells into their bodies.

L-lewd! Now that the names changed from Darker, do you think they call it DF-factor kinda like how they did in PSO? Or will that one be Engorishiu too, desk.

I'm not sure what they will call it. Haven't really looked into it myself while playing CBT.

@Vundar9115 said in concern about microsofts eye policy:

Why do games need to reflect reality? This is a game where you literally communicate through dance to a small rat creature. Why can't we accept that the same genetic mutations present in humans IRL might not be present in-game?

@kozue I like that you feel that way but in reference to your little sister's character getting incapacitated frequently it may not be due to stats, it could just be skill related and if we are on the same ship I will help her to level up

This thread should have been titled, :Heterochromia in Humans. It's not something Microsoft would have any input into. Any Google search would have told you that the eye difference are a race exclusive thing even before we got the NA release.