NA has a bad spam problem...

SO..... when is NA going to HANDLE this damn annoying problem. . . they are just getting more and more aggressive as the day pass... its not just 1 or 2 spam anymore... its now 10 - 12 times they spam their crappy scam website.... i spend my time now inside camp ships or inside the guild quarters because of this, Honestly its HARD FOR ME TO WANT TO STAY ON NA BECAUSE OF THIS let alone recommend anyone else to come play on NA..... i took a small 10 second video, how LONG the spam on the area chat is, it takes around 5 mouse wheels spins down to get to the top of the start. wtf.PNG v1ukub.png smfh.PNG

If you see someone start spamming this, you should report them with the nearby players list. There's a specific option to report them in-game.

In addition, you can report the player to Microsoft through their gamer tag as well, as Microsoft doesn't allow EULA/ToS Violations either.

I do both of these every time.

This is an issue with any MMOs tbh,not much they can do that they probably aren't already doing.

@Morgothryuzaki said in NA has a bad spam problem...:

This is an issue with any MMOs

And some people don't know that RMT bots are a thing in pay to plays too. Final Fantasy XIV has them. I'm pretty sure World of Warcraft still has them here and there too.

@coldreactive Oh yes,they do. In every damn game....

@coldreactive said in NA has a bad spam problem...:

If you see someone start spamming this, you should report them with the nearby players list. There's a specific option to report them in-game.

In addition, you can report the player to Microsoft through their gamer tag as well, as Microsoft doesn't allow EULA/ToS Violations either.

I do both of these every time.

that doesnt really "fix" the actual issue tho, they just create NEW accounts in less than like 10 minutes and get back at it again. im just NOT used to this crap in JP and i hate seeing my chat flooded with this garbage all the time. i would just report Xbox app and ingame but, damn they just come back and it feels futile.

@Morgothryuzaki said in NA has a bad spam problem...:

This is an issue with any MMOs tbh,not much they can do that they probably aren't already doing.

well... its ultra easy to just make an account, there are zero obstacles for them.