Where’s the tentacle accessories?

Do they have any in Japan? I know that shit will be 30mil base whenever it hits in the US. Base canon.

@DHG-MumfordsSon sorry to ruin your memey-edgey-lol-japan-tentacles joke ... But in my entire time of playing on JP I have never seen a tentacle Accessory .. Plenty of near-nude costumes but no shmentai meme ... Sorry. Perhaps you should petition them if you feel so strongly about it 🙂 ...

There is a small chance I could be wrong, but it could be so rare that, yes, it could be upwards to 30mil++ for rarity alone.

In the meme-time, feel free to make cat girls, fox boys, fem bois and other such characters! The character maker is pretty robust!

@Seed-Faux said in Where’s the tentacle accessories?:

@DHG-MumfordsSon sorry to ruin your memey-edgey-lol-japan-tentacles joke ... But in my entire time of playing on JP I have never seen a tentacle Accessory .. Plenty of near-nude costumes but no shmentai meme ... Sorry. Perhaps you should petition them if you feel so strongly about it 🙂 ...

There is a small chance I could be wrong, but it could be so rare that, yes, it could be upwards to 30mil++ for rarity alone.

In the meme-time, feel free to make cat girls, fox boys, fem bois and other such characters! The character maker is pretty robust!

You are saying so many weeb anime terms I have never heard of in my entire life. I’m not sure what this was but ffs.. not canon.

And people want tentacle accessories.

@DHG-MumfordsSon Since you had trouble understanding last time. I will use english. There are no tentacles on NA or JP. Good day.

@DHG-MumfordsSon Since you had trouble understanding last time. I will use english. There are no tentacles on NA or JP. Good day.

Gracias!

@DHG-MumfordsSon said in Where’s the tentacle accessories?:

Gracias!

I love everything about this thread. Thanks OP.

So... Urotsukidoji crossover?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmIKSNbQQq8

I'ma drop this here and run like hell...

911a12ab-fae8-43f9-8603-90bf8ae231ff-image.png the closest JP has

@ArsCaelum said in Where’s the tentacle accessories?:

911a12ab-fae8-43f9-8603-90bf8ae231ff-image.png the closest JP has

EWWW. AH HELL NO!

@ZorokiHanuke said in Where’s the tentacle accessories?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmIKSNbQQq8

I'ma drop this here and run like hell...

PfffttttHAHAHA! X'D Awesome. Thanks.