Hitting play on windows store does nothing, what do?

^ Title.

I restarted pc and everything, and the pso2_bin folder has nothing in it. Did it uninstall itself? First time for me since launch ....

Unfortunately you experienced a common issue where the game will auto delete itself. This is a result of using the client from the Microsoft store. Sadly, this also means you may be out 60GB's of hard drive space as in some cases there are hidden files left behind that even the administrator of your computer can get rid of it.

You first step is to head over to This Thread and follow the instructions there on uninstalling the game and retrieving your HD space back.

Once you do that your next step is download and install the PSO2 Tweaker Found Here

The tweaker is a fan run client that allows you to install and run the game without having to use the MS store, this is because the MS store causes most of the technical problems with PSO2, by using the tweaker you are eliminating most if not all of those issues. Using the tweaker is perfectly safe and allows you to enjoy the game without it auto deleting itself every month.

Once you have the tweaker installed, simply follow the guide it asks you to launch (or This Guide its the same guide) and the tweaker will install the game normally and you'll be good to go, you should also never have this issue again.

It should be noted if you choose not to use the tweaker and instead reinstall from the MS store this problem will happen again. its a very common problem and there is no solution in sight ti fix it. Save yourself the headache and use the tweaker.

@Arturia said in Hitting play on windows store does nothing, what do?:

^ Title.

I restarted pc and everything, and the pso2_bin folder has nothing in it. Did it uninstall itself? First time for me since launch ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4hsCZ3pigk

@Zizel luckily the ghosting of my space didnt happen, im using tweaker now and no issues, should of just done that from the start aw well live and learn

I bet you have a windows update. That happened to me a day ago. Then you'd update, and it would just re-download, and play fine.