Why are 13* eggs untradeable?

I basically given up on trying to play summoner because acquiring a 13* pet is basically impossible and makes progression for the class unenjoyable. As it is there 3 people that play summoner in my guild one has been blessed and has gotten multiple Rappy eggs multiple 13* Jinga eggs Multiple 13* Marron eggs while me an the other summoner have grinded hundreds of hours and are still stuck with 10* stars pets. As it is today I spent 12 hours grinding PSO2 day to get a Rappy pet not really hopeful I would get one which shock I didn't, but what kinda ticking me a bit is I ran with someone that was just leveling their summoner on the side and has no plan to even play the class, yet he got 2 Rappy eggs back to back within 3 hour of grinding with me. So seriously why are these eggs untradeable like all other 13* weapons in the game?

Because 13* trading was allowed when they weren't really relevant anymore together with some of the 14*. Arguably they should have reverted that on NA but they might have not cared or thought it was fine this way.

SU will eventually get cfiles to aquire all the eggs if i recall, so it's just a little awkward right now. Technically everyone would have to grind their own nemesis, meaning it would be about as bad as grinding 13* eggs but for better or worse, SEGA overlooked that part or just didn't care.

@SonoVulpin said in Why are 13* eggs untradeable?:

I basically given up on trying to play summoner because acquiring a 13* pet is basically impossible and makes progression for the class unenjoyable. As it is there 3 people that play summoner in my guild one has been blessed and has gotten multiple Rappy eggs multiple 13* Jinga eggs Multiple 13* Marron eggs while me an the other summoner have grinded hundreds of hours and are still stuck with 10* stars pets. As it is today I spent 12 hours grinding PSO2 day to get a Rappy pet not really hopeful I would get one which shock I didn't, but what kinda ticking me a bit is I ran with someone that was just leveling their summoner on the side and has no plan to even play the class, yet he got 2 Rappy eggs back to back within 3 hour of grinding with me. So seriously why are these eggs untradeable like all other 13* weapons in the game?

Wait for ep4. Its will be more easy to get 13* pet. Su was out for ep 4. Most of the ep4 content drop more easy 13* pet, collenction fille with 13* pet,etc.

But for tradding 13* pet will never happen. You need to understand. SU is not like every other class. You don't affix pet, you need to farm to have good pet. The probs is, weapon can be outclassed with a new weapon after a new raid, or urgence quest appears, but pet's no. You need to understand 13pet's are more stronger then 13 weapons ... Pretty much why in JP pet took a long time to have a 14* version. If I remember right Rappy 14* was introduce in ep 6... lol

But yeah, wait for ep4 if you realy want to have 13* pet.

Other than this they do drop its just luck visit the summoners forum located under classes. We all havr had numours chats about it there.

i play summoner too and i feel OP's pain

the class suffers from MANY unfair disadvantages :

• can only obtain eggs and candy as a main. this is bullshit nonsense and unfair as other classes obtain their weapons without being a main
  • pet stats and dmg are strictly capped. once you got the candies and reach stats cap there is nothing much to do to increase your pet dmg further unlike other classes you can 8 affix shits
  • untradeable 13* eggs is a bitch i have grind ultimate a lot but haven't gotten any 13* eggs

I would believe the 13 trades was intended and 13* eggs aren't necessarily outdated. Having a 13* egg is much more long term relevant than 13* weapons. Along with that, the weapons being sold are pieces of austere, so in guessing they are trying to open an easy route to being relevant throughout the trickle to ep6

@WillfulChart930 said in Why are 13* eggs untradeable?:

i play summoner too and i feel OP's pain

the class suffers from MANY unfair disadvantages :

• can only obtain eggs and candy as a main. this is bullshit nonsense and unfair as other classes obtain their weapons without being a main

Its was not like that back in ep 4 and 5. Many player complained abouth eggs drop. So sega changed that, its was realy a mess you dropped more 13* egg then a 13* weapons.

• pet stats and dmg are strictly capped. once you got the candies and reach stats cap there is nothing much to do to increase your pet dmg further unlike other classes you can 8 affix shits

Pet are realy strong. Every weapon we have here are less strong then the 13* pets... In jp, I have 14* pets and my friend with 15* weapons affix are strong like my pets... lol

• untradeable 13* eggs is a bitch i have grind ultimate a lot but haven't gotten any 13* eggs

RNG.