Finally happened to me!

Well It finally happened to me. The game deleted It's self. What are my options? Currently redownloading the Launcher from the MS store. Because when I tried the Tweaker... I get a message "This app can't run on your PC". sigh

If you can't run the tweaker (And you should be able to, i'd try that again.) Your only option is to wait for steam release or play it on console. The MS store issue is NOT going to fix itself ever. The game is going to continually auto delete itself over and over and over but people will keep reinstalling it over and over and over until their PC bricks.

The tweaker has an official discord that offers tech support for all issues regarding it. I'd say give them a shout and see if they can help you.

@Teufel666 said in Finally happened to me!:

Well It finally happened to me. The game deleted It's self. What are my options? Currently redownloading the Launcher from the MS store. Because when I tried the Tweaker... I get a message "This app can't run on your PC". sigh

It sounds like something deleted/quarantined the Tweaker. If you have Avast or BitDefender, make sure to set exceptions for it first. The Tweaker runs on XP+ (And possibly XP, though I've not tried it in years!), so it definitely supports Windows 10. I don't believe I can link where to get it, but there's a (very obviously labeled now) setup guide on the Tweaker website that should help you out.

If not (like the above poster said, thank you!), feel free to join our community (link in the signature), and we'll help get you sorted out. 👍