Lack of male Fashion

I noticed evertime theres an ac pack there are few male outfits ? Is this game really promting every perv out there to be a female look how much skin you can show? While males lack in any badass outfits

@SleepyNight0wl There are still plenty more to come. As for showing stuff off, You can show more with a male than you can as a female.

Nine times out of ten a male is playing a female so im guessing this game realizes this but at the very least don't forget the males who like to be males. Kinda sick of the pervs in mmos

Not true btw as females have more to show off then men hence why men lack in fas but 9 out of ten fem toons i see are in panties bras and one pieces with mabye a dress here and there

This just in: Gamers are horny. More at 11.

@SleepyNight0wl All Males can use base wear shorts and basewear/outwear pretty much can just add a boxer arm thingy and even some outwear has everything open or armor plating without a swim suit. I play my gender but I rather wear cool stuff over nothing. Again similar to the sega scratch, almost all sets where female with the exception of Akira. Yes males get less stuff because they know Female stuff sells.

@Ilúvatar said in Lack of male Fashion:

And some can be horny for traps and effeminate males too.

@coldreactive said in Lack of male Fashion:

@Ilúvatar said in Lack of male Fashion:

And some can be horny for traps and effeminate males too.

Don'f forget all the people horny for rappy suits/nyau/bunny things/dayfaller/ & etc/misc accessories. lol

I dunno .. I can do this

PSO2SEED3.png

or this ...

PSO2SEED1.png

give it some time to build up your wardrobe .. you will have options.

@Seed-Faux i like it

I play male, and while yeah, females are gonna have more variety of fashion just as in real life, I don't feel terribly restricted by the male fashion. I will say that if you're just joining now though, you're probably gonna butt heads with some scarcity and pricing issues, but those are still much lower than female counterparts.

It's gonna depend on your own preferences, too. Right now, I rather like the Lafitte Acteur line of innerwear, which gives you some nice looking shirts for those pants-only basewears. Premium Cargo Pants will be your cheapest pants option -- Slacks are rather price-y now -- and I think it looks really good apart from the stupid checkerboard shoes. I also really like the Cathedral Formal line of basewear, which is still very affordable. So, yeah, limited compared to women, but it's not like there's nothing.