Search for friends

Hey, you're welcome to come join us! Our alliance is called We Might Lose on Ship 1 NA, i'm usually hanging out in the lobby on block 15. Not interested in using any of my members for anything, just like hanging out and not takin the game seriously.

Once a new eq arrives in JP, I'm not too interested in it. It'd give me a lot of time unless someone wants to spend time with me there. So what I think I'll do is take the extra time and use it to fix my NA client.

Once that's done, I can likely create 2 side characters on ship 2 or 3 and visit some of you all there. Once that's done I can come back here and chat with those on other ships. I'd say add but Microsoft's friend system is a bit weird so I'm not certain how it'd appear or work if I'm on another ship etc.

Incase things get a bit strange, anyone is welcome to add my discord and we can talk and get to know each other until next week (when I believe the new content hits in JP) when I repair my NA client. 🔢

@Tri-Edge and I'll give your team a look on my main. ^^

I would love some friends on the game since questing solo or more so with people who don't talk is kinda dull ^^ i'm on ship 2 and my gamertag is XPG Axel I play on pc. you could also try chatting with me on here if you want someone to talk to X3

@AxelYuki said in Search for friends:

I would love some friends on the game since questing solo or more so with people who don't talk is kinda dull ^^ i'm on ship 2 and my gamertag is XPG Axel I play on pc. you could also try chatting with me on here if you want someone to talk to X3

Wellm I added you. :3 I'm on ship 2 too to. ^^

@I-UsagiTsuki-I Oh i usually see no one on the friends list online >-<

@Aida-Enna said in Search for friends:

All games (but especially games like PSO2 and FFXIV) are much more fun with friends. While I was getting ready to type out a lengthy post, Zvenix6289 beat me to the punch and said pretty much what I was gonna say, so just read their post instead.

I'd offer friendship myself, but I hardly have time to play the game itself, lol. Sorry!

Thanks for all your hard work Mama Aida.

@AxelYuki If I remember right, xbox has a weird thing where you have to fallow someone, and the one being fallowed has to fallow back to show up as friends in this pso2.

;-; No clue why they took sega's old system and yeeted it into the shadow realm like that. But I'll be sure to give you a contact when I pay ship 2 a visit. ^^

If your still searching for friends. I play on Ship 2 and my ID is animeregion. I mostly play at night when the server almost always dead.