Did I just get robbed?

@GrandTickler87 I misread that as trash, I had a laugh. Now I'm imagining a panicking player after they sent 40 things to the trash.

Can you imagine @Ranmaru ? "YES Finally got that 13 star weapon I've been hunting for!" -- crap I should quickly deposit everything for the next run -- finishes EQ -- checks storage "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Actually you didnt get robbed but you did get educated.

@Lorient said in Did I just get robbed?:

When I'm party lead I normally wait for everyone to be back on the Gateship before I reset the quest.

Same, and they always are within 15 seconds of me getting there. All I do is run through the loot pile and grab everything red, so that tells me that people are generally good at quick looting.

You can try sending items to storage before the final battle, unfortunately this means you'll have to take yourself out of combat for a moment. If the party leader is too quick to restart I leave the party during the next run. Lately it hasn't been an issue but it'd be nice if you had to actually accept all requests rather than just being pulled out.

@Hownztooth said in Did I just get robbed?:

You can try sending items to storage before the final battle, unfortunately this means you'll have to take yourself out of combat for a moment. If the party leader is too quick to restart I leave the party during the next run. Lately it hasn't been an issue but it'd be nice if you had to actually accept all requests rather than just being pulled out.

just do it while standing in the portal when the 30 second timer dounts down, thats plenty of time to shift click your entire inventory and bulk send it to your storage.

heck since im the one who usually rushes to initiate the 30 second portal, i cant even do this, but i still manage to stash my items in VR during the activation of the sprint boost that makes you run towards that first encounter

reading your post i am still under the assumption that people dont know u can shift click to bulk send items from ANYWHERE to the storage.

Take this as a lesson, people arnt mean, they themselves either experienced this or just know speed is important. Before you jump down the portal, clear your inventory so you are prepared, everyone rushing to reset while you take your sweet time....think of others, not yourself.

The 13* auto collect option is automatically checked. If your inventory is full it goes to your storage. This has happened to me before, just go look for the special weapon

@GrandTickler87 said in Did I just get robbed?:

@Hownztooth said in Did I just get robbed?:

just do it while standing in the portal when the 30 second timer dounts down, thats plenty of time to shift click your entire inventory and bulk send it to your storage.

heck since im the one who usually rushes to initiate the 30 second portal, i cant even do this, but i still manage to stash my items in VR during the activation of the sprint boost that makes you run towards that first encounter

reading your post i am still under the assumption that people dont know u can shift click to bulk send items from ANYWHERE to the storage.

I'm talking about UQs in general, like the kind where loot is dropped throughout the run. But yes, this shouldn't be an issue with the current VR UQ or single boss UQs if you're ready before the run starts.

Like others said if u join a ramdom party u must hav spare space, there are party leaders more civic than others but in this case "his party his rules" Also this is obviously a rant caused by a frustrating event, i understand it, but ur tittle called ppl eager to "beat the dead horse" lol