Censorship is NOT needed in this M rated game.

Please keep the game as intact as possible. I can live with some of the collabs end up not being present, due to licensing issues, but I can't live with things being cut for fear of offending people.

@Rupa1406 I played on the 1X and my wife played on our 1s and tbh I don’t really recall that much about the BP at all except when we were making our characters we could notice it then

@GamerKillance said in Censorship is NOT needed in this M rated game.:

Man this thread has some serious fearmongering in it. In the CBT the height slider to make VERY small girls and boys was unavailable and that's it. Hell even the GM's said if the demand is high enough they'd put it back in.

Ya'll need to chill because no other information has been given about ANYTHING other than that.

This is a suggestion thread for supporting the idea of no censorship in anyway from the JP version. Thanks for the post and the support.

@GamerKillance I am more worried about outfits censorship. a preemptive attack is better than trying to make then change after the game is released. Any kind of censorship in this game is absolutely inexcusable.

@The-Question said in Censorship is NOT needed in this M rated game.:

Man this thread has some serious fearmongering in it. In the CBT the height slider to make VERY small girls and boys was unavailable and that's it. Hell even the GM's said if the demand is high enough they'd put it back in.

Ya'll need to chill because no other information has been given about ANYTHING other than that.

This is a suggestion thread for supporting the idea of no censorship in anyway from the JP version. Thanks for the post and the support.

I just want both sides to be considered when any adjustment is made from the JP version. Only one side being heard will lead to problems down the road.

Of course I understand that but this is for supporting the removal of any idea of censorship from the original release. There was plenty of back in forth about censorships and other stuff in the Censorship general discussion category. Leave the discussing of that there. So we can make sure that people who are posting in this suggestion thread are here to support it. You could also make a thread in=games suggestions of what you think about the censorship and what you think should be implemented in said censor.

@Alexandrious947 said in Censorship is NOT needed in this M rated game.:

Isnt their another huge thread about this? Do we really need another?

Long as I dont have to see lolis in g strings running about, and we get all the same gameplay as JP. Im fine with censorship.

Then this thread isn't for you. This is a thread for supportinng the removal of censorship. The other thread you speak of is for discussion. This is a suggestion thread.

There should be nothing to censor. If people are really worried about how others make or dress their characters, just add in a filter in the settings that just loads the player into the default preset of the race if the said character has something on them that flags them from the filter. You could literally call the option "Classic PSO" or "Immersive Gameplay." I could care less how or what someone looks like. As long as they get the job done, that's all that matters. With the filter, everyone is happy.

@The-Question

Yea no. Censorship is fine long as it keeps money flowing from the parents of children playing this credit cards and we keep getting the same gameplay content.

Like I said. Dont like it? Get the game on PC.

Be happy we get it at all.

Thats MY suggestion. Its honestly a good and logical one. Why? Because it works. Since 99 percent of games with censorship, will not budge no matter how much you complain.

/golfclap

Got em.

Your suggestion is duly noted and is not welcome in a suggestion thread that is in support of an uncensored experience. What someone does with their character should be no concern of yours as you do not have to associate with the individual and can easily blacklist them. I shouldn't have to bend backwards just to get the same experience as our JP counterparts.

@The-Question

Yea no. Censorship is fine long as it keeps money flowing from the parents of children playing this credit cards and we keep getting the same gameplay content.

Thats MY suggestion. Its honestly a good and logical one. Why? Because it works. Since 99 percent of games with censorship, will not budge no matter how much you complain.

/golfclap

Got em.

Thank you for adding more posts to the removal censorship suggestion thread. As for YOUR suggestion. You should make your own thread and state how you feel about keeping any censorship that you like. But if you want to support this thread so much. Please continue to post here for us.

@Rupa1406 said in Censorship is NOT needed in this M rated game.:

This whole post is over a possible bug on the height slider??? Did they confirm anywhere it was intended? i mean the crazy boob jiggle is still there so i will wait for official release to see. For anyone saying they censored the chest area, i call BS i nothing it a lot and even called my wife to see and laugh about how crazy it was lol.

Nope, we haven't even heard if it was a bug or not. Pretty sure people are just getting tupset for nothing.

@Alexandrious947 the mods won't lock this thread, they will prune the unnecessary debating and issue warnings to the parties that blatantly broke the subthread rules.

Source: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/581/please-read-before-posting-replying-in-this-section

@The-Question

/golfclap

Got em.

Thank you for adding more posts to the removal censorship suggestion thread. As for YOUR suggestion. You should make your own thread and state how you feel about keeping any censorship that you like. But if you want to support this thread so much. Please continue to post here for us.

You realize soon as the mods take notice of this, they will lock it and refer everyone to the existing thread on the same subject matter right?

You must be new to the boards and how they've been running them to date.

Cmon now....

@The-Question

/golfclap

Got em.

You realize soon as the mods take notice of this, they will lock it and refer everyone to the existing thread on the same subject matter right? You must be new to how mmos as a business and the internet works.

If you dont like the censorship. Play it on PC and mod whatever you want in later. Sorry but Sega and Microsoft wants mommy and daddy's sweet sweet moolah. If John and Jane sees little Timmy running around in a string bikini fighting Darkers, they will pull the plug, and put him back on Fortnite.

Cmon now....

Falzspawn*

But also I am not sure what you are contributing to this thread except encourage third party modding for PC. People have the right to discuss their rights of playing this game without feeling gated comparing to JP version.

@The-Question

/golfclap

Got em.

You realize soon as the mods take notice of this, they will lock it and refer everyone to the existing thread on the same subject matter right? You must be new to how mmos as a business and the internet works.

If you dont like the censorship. Play it on PC and mod whatever you want in later. Sorry but Sega and Microsoft wants mommy and daddy's sweet sweet moolah. If John and Jane sees little Timmy running around in a string bikini fighting Darkers, they will pull the plug, and put him back on Fortnite.

Cmon now....

As stated from above post about the rules. It was also @GM-Deynger Who in the thread you speak of who told us to make these suggestion threads.

OKAY. This is the part where I chime in. I appreciate those that have echoed my words on other threads that were beginning to get out of hand.

There is a reason why there is a thread on this in the general forum, and one that is in the Suggestions forum. This one is not for debate. I am not showing threads that get out of hand to my superiors in the hopes of getting your suggestions implemented. Also, please treat others with respect when discussing their opinions. Everyone is entitled to their own. Those who have spoken disdainfully will be watched.

Those who have posted opinions that differ from this suggestion will find that their posts have been moved to the discussion thread in General.

@The-Question

/golfclap

Got em.

Cmon now....

As stated from above post about the rules. It was also @GM-Deynger Who in the thread you speak of who told us to make these suggestion threads. Make threads, not spam them.

You think only the ones who want censorship removed mainly those who want lolis in teeny bikinis, and console players would be posting here?

The censorship is both a cultural thing of the NA version, as well as a business decision. Cuz in the end they know, I know, and you yourself know it, that you are still gonna play the game, you are still gonna buy cosmetics, you are still gonna put money into it, and in the end if your a console player, your gonna get a cheap pc that can run this at 60 frames and just mod in all the uncensored stuff japan has anyway, and yes, they know you will. So why risk losing the big cash cow which is John and Janes credit cards to appease the few?

Trust me, seen this all before. It wont change. If they wanna censor height, chest sizes and alot of the raunchy costumes, they gonna do it if they believe it will attract the majority.

Could you stop posting in a suggestion forum when you want to discuss something. The GM has already moved all your other stuff to the proper channel. If you wish to talk about it there then go ahead.