Censorship is NOT needed in this M rated game.

I don't care if it's censored or uncensored at this point I'm pretty sure a lot of us just want to play it on xbox

This Alex guy is a serious troll that just want to derail topics that he/she doesn't want to agree with. There is absolutely no reason to censor this game because no one that is playable is a child. The smallest you can make yourself in the JP Version is about 4'6 or 138 cm. People of this height do exist in the world and especially in the NA region. Just cuz someone is under 5'0, doesn't make them a child.

@Devmen said in Censorship is NOT needed in this M rated game.:

I don't care if it's censored or uncensored at this point I'm pretty sure a lot of us just want to play it on xbox

Not exactly, I wana play on PC.

love ❤

@Devmen said in Censorship is NOT needed in this M rated game.:

Exactly, we are all waiting for the start of OBT and the date of full release. PSO2 is just awesome, with or without censorship.

Indeed very true but my inspiration for wanting to play it is slowly fading you don't just introduced something so fun and perfect and then just disappear until he's on Twitter I want them to really hurry it up they have more than enough people to wanting to support the game