Do any GMs here respond, or... ?

Still waiting for a response to my support ticket... Why do GMs even bother to respond to these types of forum posts if it's just going to slide? I suppose I can just try to DM the GM who responded here, but if it's anything like the last time I tried to contact a GM, it will just be ignored.

@Dri4974 said in Do any GMs here respond, or... ?:

@GM-Deynger said in Do any GMs here respond, or... ?:

Unfortunately, as you might have surmised, there are a lot of things going on. Our team is handling tickets as best they can, but in the mean time we humbly ask for your patience.

While I understand that, the lack of communication has been pretty bad. Will there be compensation for players who paid for premium but then ended up unable to play? What about missing events like the current one with the glory badge exchange, isn't it unfair because of game bugs we're missing on the badges and can't get, for example, the Ray units and Ray weapons?

What bugs are you aware of and which ones are you working on?

Usually we would expect a "Known Issues" thread of some kind that acknowledges issues brought up by people and that are being worked on. In your case, we have total radio silence, and a lot of people have to rely on an external application (the Tweaker) for support and help, instead of the game company itself.

I'm sure it's not your say, and as a GM, you're only tasked with keeping an eye on the forums; but if you can pass along that radio silence makes us more agitated and less patient, it might go a long way. We need to know you guys are aware of our problems, or that you aren't, so we can submit more info about the problems not on your list. Etc.

Hello Arks. We do actually have a "Known Issues" page, viewable through the following link. You do have to login first, however.

https://support.pso2.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003197494-Known-Issues

Also, in regards to many of the Windows issues, we are waiting on assistance from Microsoft, as many are not directly under our control. The team is working as diligently as possible though, given the circumstances.

@Dri4974 said in Do any GMs here respond, or... ?:

Unfortunately, as you might have surmised, there are a lot of things going on. Our team is handling tickets as best they can, but in the mean time we humbly ask for your patience.

While I understand that, the lack of communication has been pretty bad. Will there be compensation for players who paid for premium but then ended up unable to play? What about missing events like the current one with the glory badge exchange, isn't it unfair because of game bugs we're missing on the badges and can't get, for example, the Ray units and Ray weapons?

What bugs are you aware of and which ones are you working on?

Usually we would expect a "Known Issues" thread of some kind that acknowledges issues brought up by people and that are being worked on. In your case, we have total radio silence, and a lot of people have to rely on an external application (the Tweaker) for support and help, instead of the game company itself.

I'm sure it's not your say, and as a GM, you're only tasked with keeping an eye on the forums; but if you can pass along that radio silence makes us more agitated and less patient, it might go a long way. We need to know you guys are aware of our problems, or that you aren't, so we can submit more info about the problems not on your list. Etc.

Hello Arks. We do actually have a "Known Issues" page, viewable through the following link. You do have to login first, however.

https://support.pso2.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003197494-Known-Issues

Also, in regards to many of the Windows issues, we are waiting on assistance from Microsoft, as many are not directly under our control. The team is working as diligently as possible though, given the circumstances.

I see. That makes sense. I'm saddened to not find my issue in your Known Issues page, but hopefully my support ticket hasn't gone ignored.

@GM-Deynger Thank you for the response, here and in chat Deynger. I sent you a detailed reply in chat. Hopefully you can help me with my issue.

@BaNeOfNyC said in Do any GMs here respond, or... ?:

@GM-Deynger Thank you for the response, here and in chat Deynger. I sent you a detailed reply in chat. Hopefully you can help me with my issue.

Of course. We always do our best to respond and help if we're able.