Do any GMs here respond, or... ?

I've needed help with a technical issue for around a month or so... DMed a GM, but he hasn't responded at all. None of the support links help with my issue. If not, then let it be known... you might spend $ on AC items, but if you ever run into a problem, no one will help. 😕

@BaNeOfNyC I'm sure they have plenty to do. It may be more helpful to submit a support ticket https://support.pso2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

It should also be noted that they may not have anything to respond with or are not able to respond, as there are lots of technical issues going on for some players and updates are being pushed to try and address those.

Yes, submitting a support ticket is really the best way to get help regarding technical issues.

@GM-Deynger said in Do any GMs here respond, or... ?:

Yes, submitting a support ticket is really the best way to get help regarding technical issues.

It's really not, though.

I've submitted one and been waiting a week for an answer. During this time, my Premium is ticking away, and I functionally can't play.

Unfortunately, as you might have surmised, there are a lot of things going on. Our team is handling tickets as best they can, but in the mean time we humbly ask for your patience.

@GM-Deynger said in Do any GMs here respond, or... ?:

Unfortunately, as you might have surmised, there are a lot of things going on. Our team is handling tickets as best they can, but in the mean time we humbly ask for your patience.

While I understand that, the lack of communication has been pretty bad. Will there be compensation for players who paid for premium but then ended up unable to play? What about missing events like the current one with the glory badge exchange, isn't it unfair because of game bugs we're missing on the badges and can't get, for example, the Ray units and Ray weapons?

What bugs are you aware of and which ones are you working on?

Usually we would expect a "Known Issues" thread of some kind that acknowledges issues brought up by people and that are being worked on. In your case, we have total radio silence, and a lot of people have to rely on an external application (the Tweaker) for support and help, instead of the game company itself.

I'm sure it's not your say, and as a GM, you're only tasked with keeping an eye on the forums; but if you can pass along that radio silence makes us more agitated and less patient, it might go a long way. We need to know you guys are aware of our problems, or that you aren't, so we can submit more info about the problems not on your list. Etc.

@GM-Deynger Please stop with this non answer and fix your game already, it has been beyond broken for months now. The game has broken itself on my computer a total of 4 times and counting, and I'm tired/pissed off over it. Hurry up and fix your awful windows store launch, and make it up to all the people you have screwed over with this horrid and unacceptable launch. You get some patience when you have some proof of GMs/staff doing anything to fix this issue.

I'm sorry people are asking you to do one thing but also demanding you do another thing at the same time, not understanding that doing both will delay both. As someone who knows what it's like to be put in a position where information is demanded of you but pressuring for that information upwards could harm you(and potentially the user).

@GM-Deynger No disrespect... love you guys and gals at Sega. Just need some help with a forum issue... where do I submit a support ticket? 😮

@BaNeOfNyC At the top of the page click "Support" then "Contact Us" then "Contact Us now" then "Submit a Request" located at the top right on that page.

@Stretcharach Even after doing that, it still only sends me to Q&A section with premade responses... can't talk to anyone.

@BaNeOfNyC You do pass by the Q&A section before getting to the submit a request. If you follow the link I posted in my first comment, it should take you right to the page with a dropdown "Please choose your issue below"

@BaNeOfNyC Actually,I have a quite different experience. I had an issue and was issued a reply in less than 24 hours. And that person had a back in forth over email with me,thus solving my issue in litteral minutes. You probably got unlucky.

@Morgothryuzaki said in Do any GMs here respond, or... ?:

@BaNeOfNyC Actually,I have a quite different experience. I had an issue and was issued a reply in less than 24 hours. And that person had a back in forth over email with me,thus solving my issue in litteral minutes. You probably got unlucky.

unfortunately that seams to be the BIG problem it just comes down to if you are lucky or not in this game, if you are lucky you have no problems and can play with no hiccups or glitches.. but if you are unlucky your game keeps getting erased and the downloaded downloads multiple copies of the game over and over.. OR if you are lucky you get them to respond to your emails/tickets in a timly manner and get your problem fixed BUT if you are unlucky you hear nothing and get ignored and your problem never gets fixed.