Nazonde feels broken....

So... Up until now, I've just been using Gizonde with my Force to basically own everything, and yeah works well on hoards of enemies, but I always struggled to find a suitable skill (Lighting based) on bosses for single target damage.

Well, today I was just scrolling through spells, trying out stuff I've never used before, and stumbled upon my Nazonde level 15. Did a facility run with it, using the pull in skill, just screwing around. Got to the boss, and killed it quite fast (full party), I noticed the numbers I was doing seemed to double up, almost as if I was hitting multiple body parts.... I wasn't sure....

So, I did the practice dmg calculation, and it turns out, I was in fact hitting multiple body parts with this spell.

I've worked the most on my Force, and with this spell easily do 20K+ dmg per hit/tick per, which adds up to 40K dmg per second. I did the dmg calculation test again, and this skill albeit taking some times to finish, the full thing was able to do over 500K dmg in one skill, which is about 20pp (Photon Points) with the build I'm running my force, simply due to the fact it hits multiple body parts.

I'm not complaining by any means, it's just something I stumbled upon, while thinking every other skill except Gizonde was absolute trash. I was pleasantly surprised.

Wait until you try the ice spell that leaves a debuff on enemies and increases damage based on how many times you use it on the debuffed enemy.

Hit the last boss of coast for over 90k once (in one hit) with that.(Super Hard. Level 60ish. Talis.)

Yeah, the weakness of many bosses is having multi parts that can be hit by a single attack. On a not so grand, but similar experience on my summoner, I found a 12 star Sally. Being the most stars on my pets, I leveled it to 110 and added some sweets to it's box. Still, it's attacks couldn't do that much damage. 11K at most on it's mortar shot.

But what I liked most was it's fast bouncing arrow. Forgot it's name. The thing keeps bouncing between enemies and each hit does like 8-9k. But it can be cast extremely fast and you can cast a bunch of them before needing to refill. Thing is, I tried this on some bosses. The most successful was the falz hands. This tiny thing utterly destroys falz hands.

mix this up with a bouncer that uses it's current spells element from the previous spell.... I could actually always have weakness advantage on bosses using this skill.

Fun thought, just thought of it now.

@xxHumorxx Oh, I DO cast enemy weakness element on my jet boots. The damage bump is really nice. Haven't tried nazonde yet, though.

@ZorokiHanuke said in Nazonde feels broken....:

@xxHumorxx Oh, I DO cast enemy weakness element on my jet boots. The damage bump is really nice. Haven't tried nazonde yet, though.

You have to, and it's nice to see someone uses a Force like me... with boots... not a staff. It's fun though haha.

Just wish boots were more "mainstream" for Force. Getting tired of using the Photon booster boots +33, but... When you always have height advantage, and take no damage at all while casting... Hard to go back to using a Scrub weapon like a staff/talis, my opinion =P

@xxHumorxx I actually haven't tried the force classes in this game. I'm just sub leveling force now on my summoner, will do so for techer next. I'm also not really going too tech-y with bouncer (which is currently bo/hu). Just whatever I need to buff my melee. After all, when all the stars align, Jetsweep kick rekts things hard...

Oh, and also, nazonde hasn't dropped for me yet. Guess I'll have to go deeper into the game to get it.

@ZorokiHanuke said in Nazonde feels broken....:

@xxHumorxx I actually haven't tried the force classes in this game. I'm just sub leveling force now on my summoner, will do so for techer next. I'm also not really going too tech-y with bouncer (which is currently bo/hu). Just whatever I need to buff my melee. After all, when all the stars align, Jetsweep kick rekts things hard...

Oh, and also, nazonde hasn't dropped for me yet. Guess I'll have to go deeper into the game to get it.

Maybe it was a rare drop I dunno, I was leveling up all my Ranged classes to 75, just Started "Bouncer" and found it, and or didn't even notice i had it.

Not gonna lie a LOT of skills/spells seems ueseless but I guess until you try them.... Not worth a damn lol.

if there is anything broken it's gunner

@WillfulChart930 said in Nazonde feels broken....:

Wait until Etoile comes out. Dual Saber...? Or was it Blades? Allows you to solo pretty much all of the bosses in the game. Since Etoile's Dual saber/blade auto-parries attacks for you when you're attacking/etc. (You can tell by the unique sound it makes.) Coupling that with the 70% Damage Reduction skill you can get... and the fact that with wand, it can solo all roaming quests in existence...

Etoile is the solo class basically. (On JP, I solo'd the entire boss rush/attack that ends with Profound Darkness at the end with Dual Blade/Saber.)

Nanzonde is great..but have you used fomelgion? idk why not many people use this,my force doing upwards to 3m with ONE SKILL,one shotting 90% in the game((using +35 neme)) that skill is BONKERS

@coldreactive said in Nazonde feels broken....:

@WillfulChart930 said in Nazonde feels broken....:

Wait until Etoile comes out. Dual Saber...? Or was it Blades? Allows you to solo pretty much all of the bosses in the game. Since Etoile's Dual saber/blade auto-parries attacks for you when you're attacking/etc. (You can tell by the unique sound it makes.) Coupling that with the 70% Damage Reduction skill you can get... and the fact that with wand, it can solo all roaming quests in existence...

Etoile is the solo class basically. (On JP, I solo'd the entire boss rush/attack that ends with Profound Darkness at the end with Dual Blade/Saber.)

the weapon is called double sabers on NA and i believe it's called double sabers on JP too

Nazonde is great. It just locks you in place to get pummeled. It's like a double edged sword when it comes to mobbing, especially in ultimate quests. Boss fights are a little more forgiving if it's only the boss. Not a boss and 30 mobs running around.

i think techter is still stronger with its Territory Burst, zondeel and melee powers. one pull in shaq and 1 to 2 melee hits and everything that just spawned just insta dies cause of multiplying explosions ontop of the initial 20k melee hit 😛 and unlike force u dont have to worry about getting hit or dying if u have HU as subclass. thats coming from someone who manages to do 80-100k dmg with gizonde on fo-te