Could someone give me an idea of what their weapon palattes and sub palatte looks like?

The class feels like a mess, and I have no idea what I should prioritize or put where.

Can someone give me an idea what to put on the sub palatte and the weapon palattes?

Personally I have a single pair of Jet Boots and multiple Blades of different elements depending on what I am fighting. Sub palette one is Resta, Trimate, Break Stance, Switch Strike, Summoner's Mark, PB, Shifta, Deband, Megiverse, and Moon. Two and three are basically the same but with PB Restorate Field taking Break Stance's spot, and Blade Fever / Rapid Boost taking over Switch Strike on two or three respectively. I also switch Megiverse for the third sub palette for whatever tech the enemies are weak too assuming that they're not weak to fire, ice, dark, or light. Palette two also has anti over Megiverse.

Edit: I forgot that Shifta, Deband, Resta, and Anti do not change your Jet Boot element but still you should have a slot for a tech to change your element when need be.