AC that i bought through the Microsoft Store (PC) never showed up.

Heya, so as the title says. I wanted to throw some money in and i bought the AC currency, its in my Microsoft purchase history for my account. It's been 3 days since i made the purchase, im wondering if anyone has any insight on this? How can i get it fixed so that the AC finally shows up in my account or find out who i can talk to so it can get fixed. Thanks for any input you can give me!

Having the same Issue. Got AC and SG packs from the Microsoft store and its been over 24 hours for me. Still no in game currency and PSO2 support has not said anything about it when i put in a request.

Go to account.microsoft.com, login to the account you play PSO2 with and check your purchase history. Make sure that you purchased the AC for the right account.

What gets overlooked is that if you use multiple Microsoft accounts on your PC, you need to make sure on the Microsoft Store that you're logged into the correct account in the upper-right corner of the window. A good chunk of problems with AC not being added is that it was purchased for the wrong account.