very weird, very specific interaction with laptop.

ok, for reference, here are my specs and laptop:

Acer Predator Helios 300

i7 7700-HQ

NVIDIA GTX 1060 6 GB

Windows 10 Home

ok, my issue is this:

after i log out of PSO2, which i launch using the tweaker ('cuz fuck the Microsoft Store), if i use my laptop keyboard or touchpad at all, for some reason, my system will transfer all my Enter inputs the next time i try and do any action... and only when i use my laptop hardware. if i continue using my external keyboard and mouse? nothing happens. if i touch my laptop keyboard/touchpad? suddenly, my PC tries to open whatever i last moused over however many times i pressed Enter during my last PSO2 session.

it's a very annoying, very specific issue and... i'm not sure quite how to fix it.

The answer may lay in the form of some software. Try and do a Search of any sort of "Nifty " Software that enables that feature. Chances are it just may be there, I just don't know what it may be called.

@DDDDLife said in very weird, very specific interaction with laptop.:

The answer may lay in the form of some software. Try and do a Search of any sort of "Nifty " Software that enables that feature. Chances are it just may be there, I just don't know what it may be called.

hmm, i'll try doing a search, but, i remember purging pretty much all shovelware that they put on my laptop, but things like the fan speed controller and other actual useful items. do you have any idea what the software might be called? or maybe a windows setting.

Im terribly sorry, But I not sure what the Program might be called. It may be some type of companion software or something that was installed along with it from the factory. You could try and Look up you specific Model Directly from the ACER website. It should list all of the "Default" software that is bundled with your laptop. You can do that by looking for additional DL's in that websites section. Or , Under Mouse and keyboard.

EDIT: You may want to look at the Program called "PREDATOR SENSE" see IF you can change the settings within it.

@nvmvoidrayz did you have to run something with power shell my laptop and specs are like your but won't run

@DBKAKASH1 said in very weird, very specific interaction with laptop.:

@nvmvoidrayz did you have to run something with power shell my laptop and specs are like your but won't run

the only thing i did was run the script to get PSO2 Tweaker working. i dunno why that'd cause issues with my laptop keyboard, though.

@DDDDLife said in very weird, very specific interaction with laptop.:

Im terribly sorry, But I not sure what the Program might be called. It may be some type of companion software or something that was installed along with it from the factory. You could try and Look up you specific Model Directly from the ACER website. It should list all of the "Default" software that is bundled with your laptop. You can do that by looking for additional DL's in that websites section. Or , Under Mouse and keyboard.

EDIT: You may want to look at the Program called "PREDATOR SENSE" see IF you can change the settings within it.

hmm, i'll check into that. it might have a new version, the version i have only controls fan speeds.