Removing Height Restrictions

@chrnodroid Far as I know you are thinking mostly in the same way as a lot of people who want the censorship removed or the change to be reverted which ever one you prefer.

I honestly just think there's something strange going on in the background and changes are being done despite sega not knowing of them.

@EternalChronicles said in Removing Height Restrictions:

Its time to end this subject once and for all.. Censorship will stay... No matter how hard you fight you will never win.. Glory to mother liberty and the American way

you sound like the person who got already banned he kept praising america...and badly wanted the subject to end..."the american way" has nothing to do with a censorship in a global game...and the GM stated himself that they are waiting for more voices who want to see it being fixed to its original form

@JuggernautGTX said in Removing Height Restrictions:

Its time to end this subject once and for all.. Censorship will stay... No matter how hard you fight you will never win.. Glory to mother liberty and the American way

you sound like the person who got already banned he kept praising america...and badly wanted the subject to end..."the american way" has nothing to do with a censorship in a global game...and the GM stated himself that they are waiting for more voices who want to see it being fixed to its original form

Have fun waiting juggs... I personally dont care anymore with all you children running around crying murder. So have fun and pursue your poiintless sufferage pursuit. It falls of deaf ears

@EternalChronicles So you are here to just argue?

@SleeprunnerInc Thanks for understanding, I am happy that at least here I was not immediately attacked and accused of crime, as is always the case on Steam as soon as a user complains about censorship or some alteration on a game.

I just want clarity from the publisher. That's all. Altering things secretly is not a good thing, especially when users' money is involved, the matter could easily turn into scams. We are not yet at these levels but the fear is there.

@SleeprunnerInc said in Removing Height Restrictions:

No but i am here to keep tabs on this atrocity. Hoping it actually changes and people act like the adults they are supposed to be. Still my hopes are too high for this community. I dont ever plan on reinstalling until NGS, but since im off today figured id sit in on this tantrum that is still going on...

When are you kids going to finally grow up?

@chrnodroid said in Removing Height Restrictions:

@SleeprunnerInc Thanks for understanding, I am happy that at least here I was not immediately attacked and accused of crime, as is always the case on Steam as soon as a user complains about censorship or some alteration on a game.

I just want clarity from the publisher. That's all. Altering things secretly is not a good thing, especially when users' money is involved, the matter could easily turn into scams. We are not yet at these levels but the fear is there.

This is pretty much my opinion in a nutshell and I'm pretty sure it's why this has gone on for so long. At this point my best expectation is that the issue will be addressed quietly when NGS launches with its character creator revamp, because they clearly don't want to talk about anything even when it would take literally 5 seconds to roll their face across a keyboard for a response. The best we can do is try to keep the talk going and see just how many people support removing the restrictions when the time comes.

@SleeprunnerInc said in Removing Height Restrictions:

No but i am here to keep tabs on this atrocity. Hoping it actually changes and people act like the adults they are supposed to be. Still my hopes are too high for this community. I dont ever plan on reinstalling until NGS, but since im off today figured id sit in on this tantrum that is still going on...

When are you kids going to finally grow up?

Do you have a reason for wanting the censorship revoked? Do you have a reason for wanting it to stay? You need to explain which and why, because so far all we've heard from you is "shut up about censorship I SAID SHUT UP REEEEEEEEEEE" while the rest of us have tried to be civil. I don't think we're the ones who need to grow up.

Take the hint: this discussion isn't dying. If you're not going to contribute something meaningful to it, the door is over there.

@SLthePyro there is no point in a discussion with that person...he managed to get at least 4 threads getting shut down - he even started spaming in some of them also called other pedo and got banned for that reason....him making an account to come back despite being banned just to start all over again shows everyone who is the "child" here

@EternalChronicles Keeping tabs...

I mean if we go with your opinions, you stated clearly that: Killing an animal is not right and serves no purpose and then compared it to pimping or stealing from people.

So we can pretty much throw your opinions outta the window.

This post is deleted!

I won't be tagging anyone for them to use their choice to read it here if they want. Anyway. At least in my own defense, I didn't go defend the guy who posted he liked loli/shota stuff. But I'm not going to vilify him either. Whatever floats his boat so long as he doesn't harm any real life people. My own issue is that I get lumped together with this group that likes sexualizing minors, just because I want to create certain non sexualized characters, and even if I don't defend sexualization behaviors in video games.

Second. It's been proven that laws can do nothing to prevent a fully uncensored PSO2 to be displayed in the global viewer.

Third. All of the immoral stuff is in the game already and none of the pro censors have batted an eye at it. Am I to assume they are all misogynists who like to see women being objectified in video games? Someone can assume that, but I won't. Why? Because as with the guy who posted that other comment, I'm not vilifying any side.

As for getting threads closed and people silenced, that's not going to help any pro censor efforts. Direct support calls have already been made for this and other issues, and the whole matter is already known by the devs and maybe even media outlets and popular streamers may already know about it as well. And in my case, since I will always speak politely and within the forum's rules, Only my death will shut me up.

@EternalChronicles Sure, sure, the same country that wants to build a wall to separate people from being FREE.

You compared killing a helpless animal to GTA, not me buddy.

Yes I know he's probably not worth arguing with, but I try (really, I do try) to value everyone's opinion equally. Unfortunately this means I'm bad at filtering trolls.

Speaking of valuing opinions, I decided to fetch the Strawpoll that @E-M-E-R-G-E-N-C-Y made, which I briefly forgot about as I was building my new PC. If it hasn't been done already, could I kindly ask someone who frequents other parts of these forums to put a link to the Strawpoll in their signature? (If that's not against any forum rules?)

Greetings everyone!

We will be locking this thread now as the topic is now derailed from its original post. Thanks!