Removing Height Restrictions

@GM-Deynger I have to say, I find it worrying that the communication with the devs is only one-way for the GMs. If I understand this correctly, it means there's no way for anyone to know why the height restrictions were put in place, or how likely they are to be removed.

I honestly think a poll should be implemented regardless of devs' approval, so that you actually have some data to show them as to why this feedback is important.

@XenoBladeX37645 I feel it'd be more about putting a stop here before the trend continues. In the same way you'd want to stop a disease in the early stages before it infects the whole body. Not talking now may send a silent message which can be interpreted as that further censoring wouldn't be challenged. I've seen this with other games and other situations where a large part of the population was fine with certain things, but another also large and vocal part of the population was not alright with it..

@MoldyAsp33874 Interesting outfit. Kind of has a space, federation uniform type of feel. Also digging that hair style. I need to look up these outfits and cosmetics.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Removing Height Restrictions:

@MoldyAsp33874 Interesting outfit. Kind of has a space, federation uniform type of feel. Also digging that hair style. I need to look up these outfits and cosmetics.

As you probably expected- the head is not part of the suit. The suits look a bit off and pretty creepy at times because it doesn't shrink your head or anything. So it ends up being an adult head on a very short body- They make you much shorter than minimum height in the creator so I can only see them as a big N.O to NA for ??reasons?? of which they will not tell us. But there are variants of them that do look cool and it would suck to miss out on more customization. The tongue is a silly separate accessory.

I'd love to make a poll myself, but it'll just end up being drowned out in posts.

@XenoBladeX37645 Considering we already got more censorship in the form of several swimsuits being screwed up, the layer wears being FORCED etc.

@SleeprunnerInc wait what swimsuits have been edited, so far only one has came out and it’s a replica outfit, unless your talking about the bikini innerwear that’s supposed to be considered underwear not an actual swimsuit

@SleeprunnerInc what swimsuits are you referring to? cause this is the first ive heard of this

Indeed, I'd like to know what swimsuits he's referring to as well.

Here are all of the items that are in NA that can be called swimwear and nothing that I have been able to find shows any editing, one of the innerwears that we are missing is the Smart inner and with it yes some of the basewear can look like better swimsuits but we currently don’t have it probably due to it coming out with episode 4 ( I believe that’s when it was introduced in JP)

Selvaria Swimwear C3EC5AE0-7ABA-4168-9F38-C211560D79AE.png The only swimsuit we have in game

Duskwake Regalia [Ba] 05486C35-6598-44C1-912D-B339484BE309.png Duskwake Regalia [In] FA8D590D-CD81-4734-9EEF-CC807474A50E.png This would be bikini armor not a swimsuit even tho it looks like one

Dancer Bikini [In] FBEF3DE6-B484-4A6B-AB9E-9CDD2E1C4024.png This here is underwear

Sudsy Style F A1F8F263-F074-4277-AA63-AFBFE4A56AB6.jpeg Not a swimsuit per say but it is waterwear lol

Simple Bath Towel (Female Only) D0502A38-48A0-483D-8B07-00784BDBA41A.jpeg Again not a swimsuit but kinda waterwear....kinda

Getting it in Ep4 is certainly wishful thinking. Main problem is that when we DONT get it in Ep4- lot of people will probably just forget it ever existed. Bringing the censorship to light is a good thing. I think the main things you won't be seeing is the mini suits- and some of the cosmetics that would normally be for young characters- like randoseru's.

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-scratch-cosmic-school-life/ - We won't be getting those swimsuits either.

Which again- is not an ESRB issue. Just a sensibility issue. But if they think PSO2 players are the same community that are going to get upset with having too much freedom in fashion- they are just wrong.

@MoldyAsp33874 I was just saying that’s when the smartinner came out in JP, And yes I hope we do get it

As for the mini outfits we should still be able to get them, as far as I know when you wearing a mini outfit you can only do basic emotes so no one can be Chibi and doing the pole dance emote, and they make you more Chibi then Child like I mean your small but have a huge head

Doesn't matter if you're chibi or super deformed- if you look like you could be a minor you are one. And thus it's sacrilege to be in a video game as a player character.

At least that's what JP believes NA is about because the small minority of people whine the loudest about stupid things. And this is dev'd by Sega of JP- so I would be very surprised if our characters can ever go under 5 ft in any humanoid form. And I would be surprised if school accessories/outfits like those I linked ever saw the light of day on NA.

We can remain hopeful- but it's not like we will get an answer if they will or won't come until they just don't come.

@MoldyAsp33874 Can you prove to me and everyone here that we wont be getting this stuff? or are you just fearmongering to prove something? You seem to know we wont be getting certain things so id like you to provide some sources to back your claims

@XenoBladeX37645 said in Removing Height Restrictions:

@MoldyAsp33874 Can you prove to me and everyone here that we wont be getting this stuff? or are you just fearmongering to prove something? You seem to know we wont be getting certain things so id like you to provide some sources to back your claims

The scratch that the little suits were in already passed- we didn't get the mini versions of them.. There's just no way we would with any height restrictions in place- it would be so hypocritical of the dev team. They would have to first revert the existing restriction for a chance at bringing those over.

I don't have proof but there is insurmountable evidence with how NA has handled things so far- going as far as citing ESRB issues then deleting the tweet and not responding to any comment further after ESRB said it would not effect rating. And just refusing to acknowledge any censorship is happening. There hasn't been a single word on it that hasn't been deleted and denied.