Removing Height Restrictions

@Havox3 I'm inclined to agree but there's no helping those who don't want to be helped. It's the entire reason I've never pushed that issue. That and I don't want to be involved in that debate, it never goes well. All of us have trouble admitting our own flaws and even I'm no exception at times and I have enough trouble with debates caused by that as it is without getting into matters like those.

Best leave well enough alone frankly.

Hey, don't knock on it until you've tried. You'd be surprised, sometimes a little nudge and some small words of encouragement is all it takes. I believe in you Alexandrious, you can do it!

Who let Alex back into the forums? I though he was finally gone but seeing as people are linking his name in their post, only leads me to believe he's back to cause nothing but trouble. I bet he's stilling linking the dumb video with "Loli" dancing on the chair again. To be perfectly honest, they didn't change or really fix much. The same typos and bugs still exists in certain areas.

@AndrlCh said in Removing Height Restrictions:

Umm... That video isn't a mod or a graphical bug, and it's technically not a loli. That is a basewear swimsuit, パンサーVパンツ桜[Ba] / Panther V Pants Sakura Pink [Ba], and the character presented in the video is a male.

If that's the case, the internet has done more damage to me than I originally though.

Edit: Oh, he posted another person this time with the chair, nevermind lol.

Good lord is this thread still going? I'm on my 8th bowl of spaggetite already. I thought we all agreed to purge the loli heretics and welcome our furry overlords.

@Rantious lmao. Legitimate laugh from that one. Netflix anime pushing the furry culture.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Removing Height Restrictions:

@Rantious lmao. Legitimate laugh from that one. Netflix anime pushing the furry culture.

Probably why we got droopy fox ears and fox ears

@Diamond-Cats258 said in Removing Height Restrictions:

If that's the case, the internet has done more damage to me than I originally though.

Eh, what the internet has allowed is for very loud fringe groups to gain the ability to seem as if they're in the majority. If they shout loud enough, traditional media pays attention and amplifies them, which then gives such groups leverage over societal discussions as a whole. This also pushes the sides of a debate to the extremes.

Same thing is happening here, only faster because of the relative anonymity.

People are always going to do whatever they feel like. I get the whole children loli issue, but these types of players are always going to do something else. That is why there is a report feature, and why the game is online rated pending.

Hell they game has no control over a person talking to someone who is underage and having stuff happen, even if the child character was playing an adult character.

But yes, I do agree size shouldn't have been censored, mostly for those height challenged.

I am starting to think if this is also the reason why we haven't gotten any of the Phantasy star Zero children hero items.

@Havox3 said in Removing Height Restrictions:

Hey, don't knock on it until you've tried. You'd be surprised, sometimes a little nudge and some small words of encouragement is all it takes. I believe in you Alexandrious, you can do it!

Sighs, I forgotten about this topic.

What are you going on about?

Im too busy to read thru all this.

Lemme skim a bit.

Uh huh.

Oh.....ooh. Ok.

Yea, dont need no flat chested 12 year old lolis in strings in PSO2.

Then again Japan being Japan, has also made 12 year old Lolis in G cups in their animes. Soooo yeeea.....just no to both.

Sighs now if you dont mind, I'm trying to make Pork Cutlet here. Yeesh.

@Alexandrious947 said in Removing Height Restrictions:

Then again Japan being Japan, has also made 12 year old Lolis in G cups in their animes. Soooo yeeea.....just no to both.

What kind of hentai did you watch and why do you know this stuff? Sounds like we are seeing some double standards here.

@LapisWave said in Removing Height Restrictions:

@Alexandrious947 said in Removing Height Restrictions:

What kind of hentai did you watch and why do you know this stuff? Sounds like we are seeing some double standards here.

Eh?

Sighs lemme see, its a new anime that came out recently...lemme find it....

Christ theirs so many, trying to be the next big one piece or somethin.

Ah, here we go.

https://horriblesubs.info/shows/shachou-battle-no-jikan-desu/#05

Try episode 4 or 5. The sorceress girl with the usual standard loli twin pony tails with loli cat ears and purple hair. Specially at certain camera angles. Confirmed to be around 12 years old by the effeminate male protag.

Yep.

Plenty of other examples, but most of em are just short anime seasons mostly based off light novels and what not. Hard to remember their names. Nother one I remember had 2 13 year old girls who were both flat get Jealous over another 13 year old who had D cups and proceeded to torturing her, playfully, like lolis do.

Damn this is good pork.

I'd also like to see this height censor removed, IMHO the shortest characters on NA look really... stretched out?

@Praxithea-Von said in Removing Height Restrictions:

I'd also like to see this height censor removed, IMHO the shortest characters on NA look really... stretched out?

Stretched out? I made myself as small as possible but I don't feel stretched out tho. But I do agree with the removal of all forms of censorship.

Previous thread gets locked and then this gets bumped 2 weeks later.... with the same remarks, not knowing nothing is going to change.

🤦♀