Removing Height Restrictions

@Alexandrious947 said in Removing Height Restrictions:

They sure did.

It stays.

Now for another example of why the restrictions and censorship.

https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35259747

And what's wrong with that vid? This isn't some 3+/PG whatever rated game, if someone aged over 17 cant handle/tolerate things that might find "weird" - then sounds like this Japanese game just isn't for them.

If loli's in G strings could actually "ruin" this game, then they already have - since you can't ignore the existence of JP PSO2 and the content it has. So leave the loli's alone you censorship mongers.

@RocKiee-Kyrosu It's already been established that the video uses a mod, which Sega can't be held accountable for, you really don't need to counter it beyond that.

@Mattwo7 said in Removing Height Restrictions:

@RocKiee-Kyrosu It's already been established that the video uses a mod, which Sega can't be held accountable for, you really don't need to counter it beyond that.

A Mod you say!

Where is this established quote from?

Oh.

Their is none.

Its not a Mod.

Its actually a graphical bug.

Got em.

@RocKiee-Kyrosu said in Removing Height Restrictions:

They sure did.

It stays.

Now for another example of why the restrictions and censorship.

https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35259747

And what's wrong with that vid? This isn't some 3+/PG whatever rated game, if someone aged over 17 cant handle/tolerate things that might find "weird" - then sounds like this Japanese game just isn't for them.

If loli's in G strings could actually "ruin" this game, then they already have - since you can't ignore the existence of JP PSO2 and the content it has. So leave the loli's alone you censorship mongers.

1be10438-1c3c-4f0c-91f0-eb84028f9304-image.png

A Mod you say!

Oh.

Their is none.

@Havox3 said in Removing Height Restrictions:

That's a modded client, you can't wear only innerwear outside character editor. This voids your argument as invalid, no censorship is ever stopping someone dedicated enough to mod their client.

Also if it was a bug, then Sega would have patched it and banned the player for exploiting it. It was never an intended feature either way.

@Mattwo7 said in Removing Height Restrictions:

A Mod you say!

Oh.

Their is none.

@Havox3 said in Removing Height Restrictions:

That's a modded client, you can't wear only innerwear outside character editor. This voids your argument as invalid, no censorship is ever stopping someone dedicated enough to mod their client.

Also if it was a bug, then Sega would have patched it an banned the player for exploiting it.

Says who? Seen plenty of players in their private rooms with just swimsuits, speedos, and what not.

You never played JP PSO2 huh?

And again, thats a graphical bug. SEGA isnt the type to really care about those kind of bugs......I mean, look at the Sonic games.

Lulz.

Yes there is a PC mod that make a basewear invisible so you can see your inner wear, I for one wish that we could remove the base wear but that’s because some of the innerwear looks rather nice and some of the basewear just doesn’t look right with frills or half bow ties sticking out of them

@SaviorZero82 said in Removing Height Restrictions:

Yes there is a PC mod that make a basewear invisible so you can see your inner wear, I for one wish that we could remove the base wear but that’s because some of the innerwear looks rather nice and some of the basewear just doesn’t look right with frills or half bow ties sticking out of them

Of course their are PC mods. Their are PC mods for near anything you want and if their isnt, you can even make it yourself if you know how. And SEGA knows this, so does Microsoft, thats part of the reason for the Censorship. Because not only will it appeal to the Majority money maker, but the minority who complains about it will eventually forget about it, and just mod in what they want on PC anyway.

Yeesh. Its simple business folks. Cmon.

Umm... That video isn't a mod or a graphical bug, and it's technically not a loli. That is a basewear swimsuit, パンサーVパンツ桜[Ba] / Panther V Pants Sakura Pink [Ba], and the character presented in the video is a male.

@AndrlCh said in Removing Height Restrictions:

Umm... That video isn't a mod or a graphical bug, and it's technically not a loli. That is a basewear swimsuit, パンサーVパンツ桜[Ba] / Panther V Pants Sakura Pink [Ba], and the character presented in the video is a male.

Its not a mod, but it is a graphical bug with the.......Tentacle. I confirmed it with a PSO2 JP player who knew about it. Something to do with certain Body adjustments that then conflicts with the chair dance emote making that happen. Its supposed to be a tail.

And yes, a very boyish looking male wearing something youd rarely see a guy wear out in public even on the beach in the west.

What? You thought only girls are victims? Wow......

Called a Shouta mate. Guess very few know about that.

Sighs now then. Point has been made across. Hopefully I dont have to make a counter suggestion thread for the second time only for both this and that thread to be closed almost immediately, just like last time.

@Alexandrious947 No, I was merely pointing out that a few people seem to be interpreting the point of you posting the video being the fact that the character is wearing what appears to be innerwear outside of the salon since at no point did you make it clear you were talking about the tail/tentacle.

@AndrlCh said in Removing Height Restrictions:

@Alexandrious947 No, I was merely pointing out that a few people seem to be interpreting the point of you posting the video being the fact that the character is wearing what appears to be innerwear outside of the salon.

Pretty much.

Shame I cant find the creme de le creme of a video showing EXACTLY what the censorship is preventing. That video seems to just comes and goes. Pops up for a month, then cant find it anymore. Meh.

Sighs now then. Point has been made across. Hopefully I dont have to make a counter suggestion thread for the second time only for both this and that thread to be closed almost immediately, just like last time.

Second time? Oh yeah kinda forgot, you did make a suggestion thread("some Censorship IS needed...") which it basically died(activity) within 2 days and didn't even go over 1 page... and you try to say people against censorship are the minority?

Nice joke. "perceived age" is about any reason to keep this height change... except you can still change body shape to "look young", regardless of height. For female obvious one is breast(&butt?) size, which can still make not far from flat - something that can be perceived as sign of age.

In short doing this change alone is just silly, especially if the reason behind it was just to try to avoid players from being bothered by too short characters(short NPC's still exist(auxilary/partner thing like also been said)...). Which I know people have already made young looking characters, yet where are the complaints about young looking characters? (cause yeah there is already some revealing outfits and "sexual" lobby actions in-game)

@RocKiee-Kyrosu said in Removing Height Restrictions:

Second time? Oh yeah kinda forgot, you did make a suggestion thread("some Censorship IS needed...") which it basically died(activity) within 2 days and didn't even go over 1 page... and you try to say people against censorship are the minority?

Nice joke. "perceived age" is about any reason to keep this height change... except you can still change body shape to "look young", regardless of height. For female obvious one is breast(&butt?) size, which can still make not far from flat - something that can be perceived as sign of age.

In short doing this change alone is just silly, especially if the reason behind it was just to try to avoid players from being bothered by too short characters(short NPC's still exist(auxilary/partner thing like also been said)...). Which I know people have already made young looking characters, yet where are the complaints about young looking characters? (cause yeah there is already some revealing outfits and "sexual" lobby actions in-game)

Didnt die. Mods locked it along with the other suggestion thread asking to remove restrictions and censorship.

And yes, it is the minority, the Majority, which Sega appeases to, are the ones who just wants the game, and ofc, the massive amounts of the younger under 17 audience who all owns X-boxes.

What? You think the majority of x-box owners are working adults? Lulz. Hell no, most of us have the sense to get a PC or the very least a PS4, considering how often Xboxes break down and have issues compared to playstation.

Know what any responsible parent would do if they walked into their kids room and saw a flat chested 12 year old girl in barely a skirt and clearly viewable panties doing a chair dance would do?

"Sorry Son, back to Fortnite with you!"

/golfclap

Son, you seem to be having issues, you keep thinking about 12 year old girls all the time. You then keep projecting your issues on other people hard. You try to act all tough and snarky but I can see through it, I can see the hidden cry for help. far as I'm concerned, you shouldn't be playing this weeb game with lots of fanservice, you shouldn't be playing videogames or be on the internet at all. Get off computer and get help. Get your family involved, get friends involved, seek intervention. Wishing the best for you, my thought are with you man, fingers crossed.