Removing Height Restrictions

Just spoke with the GM's. They said "We just really hate manlets". Seems very insensitive.

@Holden907815 Thats sexist! Womanlets are people too!

@Holden907815 said in Removing Height Restrictions:

Just spoke with the GM's. They said "We just really hate manlets". Seems very insensitive.

Untitledaaaaaa.png

I'm pretty much at the point where I'm acccepting this isn't going to change.

Once again I'm seeing the same old trend, the censorship removal threads being the most commented on/viewed thread when a watered down western version of an eastern game releases. on the forums, said topic is being shunned and swept under the rug, it's just a place for people who want a change to rant while they do nothing to sort the issue, only for it to eventually gather dust and be continually ignored as time goes on.

Such a pointless change for absolutely no reason and I refuse to waste any cash on this version of the game, so back to JP I go.

If said poll ever comes, let alone changes even the slightest thing, I'll be massively surprised.

The reason why we get such nonsensical censorship is that the stupidest specimens among us are the ones elected to the highest offices and they get to make the rules.

@Praxithea-Von said in Removing Height Restrictions:

I'm pretty much at the point where I'm acccepting this isn't going to change.

Once again I'm seeing the same old trend, the censorship removal threads being the most commented on/viewed thread when a watered down western version of an eastern game releases. on the forums, said topic is being shunned and swept under the rug, it's just a place for people who want a change to rant while they do nothing to sort the issue, only for it to eventually gather dust and be continually ignored as time goes on.

Such a pointless change for absolutely no reason and I refuse to waste any cash on this version of the game, so back to JP I go.

If said poll ever comes, let alone changes even the slightest thing, I'll be massively surprised.

This. This is what I've been telling people. Again this is not a change we have to agree with. If the Dev's want to continue to water down and change our PSO2 experience then let them, There's a perfectly good, easily accessible and full of content JP server waiting to give us the true PSO2 experience and its not that difficult to get on, on top of that the tweaker easily translates the game into English for you so you really have nothing to fear.

I've been preaching for awhile now that if the NA devs want to give us the big FU then we as the players can just give them the big FU back and not play on their server, its as simple as that. Its like walking into a restaurant and ordering a burger only to get 2 buns and no meat, meanwhile the restaurant beside it is offering the same burger with extra patties. Why go to the restaurant that doesn't give a !@#$ about its food when you could go to the one beside it and get an all you can eat deal.

And I don't blame the GMs on this forum not one bit, in the end the GM's aren't dev's they are merely messengers and peace keepers, some of them really do make the effort to keep things in order in times of uncertainty and chaos and I salute them for that. However, when it gets to the point where even the GM's are being utterly ignored by the games dev's, then we know we are in a state where the server just isn't going to thrive as well as we'd like, and the only solution to that is to sadly take your support and jump ship to the JP server.

My premium has 10 days left before it expires, I won't be renewing it since the second it runs out i'll be heading to the JP server to continue my experience. Unless this gets addressed and changed, but as you said, that's not likely to happen.

@Temuorin dev team would be the wrong entity to blame, same folk that dev the JP game which has the smaller characters.

aaasz.png

Wao thanks for the effort!

I'm still in support of this, really frustrating that I won't be able to recreate my character from the Japanese version. Plus some outfits aren't going to look as good in my opinion.

We must protest this Sizeist treatment!

@GM-Deynger So shorter characters is unacceptable but the map forming a [manji] in the second area of the Amadusica TA is somehow perfectly acceptable?

Not to mention that Sega claims to support BLM and here's a symbol that regardless of facing or whether it's tilted or not, the movement abhors completely?

@Mattwo7 said in Removing Height Restrictions:

@GM-Deynger So shorter characters is unacceptable but the map forming a [manji] in the second area of the Amadusica TA is somehow perfectly acceptable?

Not to mention that Sega claims to support BLM and here's a symbol that regardless of facing or whether it's tilted or not, the movement abhors completely?

Lets not even bring this up. This will just lead to even more stupid changes if people start complaining about shapes. Shapes happen everywhere- it doesn't mean anything.

Height removal means something. We just don't know what yet- because no one will tell us the truth about it. I feel like the only thing it can mean is that someone at Sega values their personal preferences over bringing the true experience of PSO2 to NA without being watered down with pointless censorship.

GMs are fairly active in other threads. Seems they probably gave up on this.

Yeah screw this version, time to go back to JP I guess.

Western releases ruin everything they touch.

We do still pay attention to this thread, we just have no information to provide you with at this time.