This second Round of Urgent Quests seem to be Lackluster than the Previous

That's exactly what I think! I was so greatly overjoyed when I read the Update notes From the Post maintenance that were are going to have another round of UQ's! I did read that many of the similar ones were going to be part of this update and I had something to look forward to.

But, It may be just me, but this round of Uq's seems....I don't know, what's the term.. Not as robust as the last one.?

So far , I have not seen another "Gone with the wind and rain", at this point. The only thing that were overly saturated with is "Virtual Planet Training", which is fine, But what about the others? I don't know , Maybe this is all for naut that left my hopes just Flying in the wind.

Glory badges being rising badges is what makes this the best one yet.

8 years of content to catch up means we get all the UQ's, even the bad ones, this won't be the first or last boring rotation

As someone who is in the Eastern Time Zone these quest times are just killing me.

They hold the new event times in the most worst of times. You're pretty much fucked if you don't come in on the mornings. So those who come in the later day, have to deal with garbage Darkened Kingdom or whatever. That one is just shitty all around.

the horukutan chase the firewheels is the only one ive ever played that just simply sucks

+++ too many uqs put forces at a disadvantage because of slow charging and lack of rapid spells. add to having to chase behind other classes (im looking at you mining quest!!!!) some uqs i just take it easy and absorb the u. I always contribute though, nah we gotta still kick ass. 🙂

inb4 someone says just spam electric bird spell/combo spells

Man bring back magatsu uq ._.

@DDDDLife said in This second Round of Urgent Quests seem to be Lackluster than the Previous:

So far , I have not seen another "Gone with the wind and rain", at this point.

This one is an yearly event you won't see it again until next year. Also same for the independents day, wedding day, halloween, christmas, and new years just to name some.

Actually why do they like use Wind and rain so much, its been in pretty much every rotation. Is there no other large scale operations that it could be swapped for?

@Wintermute8023

It's a little history lesson

In most of Japan, the rainy season lasts from the beginning of June to mid July, while it affects the islands of Okinawa about one month earlier. Only Japan's northernmost main island of Hokkaido and the Ogasawara Islands get less affected by the rainy season. During the rainy season it does not rain every day.

Also if you look again there is not much wind and rain anymore.

@animeregion

Its out of rotation!!?!?!?!?!?!??

Noooooooooooo

Even the music, its from either the mountain or coast levels from pso1 expansion. I turned it WAY up everything it was available. I really with/hope they revive the mountain level, there just has never been anything like it.

Im guessing the mining base is the only one that will be available all year round?