Has anyone EVER beat Magastu's second form in Super Hard Difficulty with random people and not purposely be part of an Alliance?

I never did, not since he was released, I did beat him in Extremely Hard. Which almost gives me some earlier Luther memories when I wasn't able to beat him when he came out and I feel like I should start dropping instructions again. It also kinda doesn't help that I believe that all the level 75 players are fighting him in Extremely Hard which majority of the people who know how to fight him are beating him there. Oh well, I just hope I can beat him one day.

Why would you choose to do it in SH over XH?

Considering AIS scales with level and Magatsu's HP on SH is abormally high, i'd assume it's rather unforgiving. If you can avoid SH AIS Magatsu, it's very tight fit for pugs even on XH

Did Magatsu SH with some pretty thorough players. We spammed the guide Symbol Art at the beginning and had some odd camaraderie with our weak bullets. AIS had a bit of mobility with Over Boost and you can 'deal tons of damages' with Photon Blasts at the right locations/timing.

Standing all on one rock after each Magatsu to share a heal with other players felt warming.

Do XH and all 3 always die.

I did once, but it was mostly a fluke, as at least four people knew what they were doing, and seemed to be together.

And by second form in my case, I mean third gold magatsu. I've only ever once failed second magatsu.

@Zipzo said in Has anyone EVER beat Magastu's second form in Super Hard Difficulty with random people and not purposely be part of an Alliance?:

Why would you choose to do it in SH over XH?

Didn't think I would take this long to respond, but whatever. The reason I'm trying to beat him on Super hard is because I got an S rank on every other difficulty but not this one and it's a personal thing, especially since I'm leveling my true classes so I'm stuck at fighting him at this difficulty at the moment. I can only hope the true final boss that's going to show up the next day won't have the same problem, especially since there will be no locked stats this time.

@Macmaxi said in Has anyone EVER beat Magastu's second form in Super Hard Difficulty with random people and not purposely be part of an Alliance?:

Considering AIS scales with level and Magatsu's HP on SH is abormally high, i'd assume it's rather unforgiving. If you can avoid SH AIS Magatsu, it's very tight fit for pugs even on XH

If you're leveling up another class, that may be unavoidable.

@XUL said in Has anyone EVER beat Magastu's second form in Super Hard Difficulty with random people and not purposely be part of an Alliance?:

Did Magatsu SH with some pretty thorough players. We spammed the guide Symbol Art at the beginning and had some odd camaraderie with our weak bullets. AIS had a bit of mobility with Over Boost and you can 'deal tons of damages' with Photon Blasts at the right locations/timing.

Standing all on one rock after each Magatsu to share a heal with other players felt warming.

So you were able to beat him? I find the symbol arts a little helpful but I feel like not as helpful as full on mini instructions like I made for Luther, so now I'm considering making them again since everytime I did get paired up with someone who did that, we still failed.

@Ninja53595 said in Has anyone EVER beat Magastu's second form in Super Hard Difficulty with random people and not purposely be part of an Alliance?:

Do XH and all 3 always die.

I figured that will always happened in this mode, especially if you do it as early as you can.

@coldreactive said in Has anyone EVER beat Magastu's second form in Super Hard Difficulty with random people and not purposely be part of an Alliance?:

I did once, but it was mostly a fluke, as at least four people knew what they were doing, and seemed to be together.

And by second form in my case, I mean third gold magatsu. I've only ever once failed second magatsu.

Reminds me of how I ran into an Alliance of 5 players but even then it wasn't enough.

I've done SH Magatsu with randoms and beat it a few times, it heavily depends on who you get in your raid. If you get experienced players who know the fight then probably will beat it without problems. Get inexperienced players who use the AIS weapons properly then probably not.