Giving you some tastes

So there are three things in life that I love. Video Games, Reading, and Music. So happily I got the GM's to take notice of one important thing missing from the off-topic category and that was music. Now that it's here let me share with you a few of my favorite bands.

Babymetal, a rare Idol metal group that actually turned out extremely well. They are currently on a world tour now. I highly recommend them even if you don't understand the language.

Waggaki Band, a traditional folk rock/metal back. This group focuses not only on very powerful harmonies but instrumenation as well. The bass player and lead singer are extremely talented and deserve a look into. This is another band that doesn't require the understanding of Japanese to enjoy.

Crystal Lake, A Djent band that I find to be very unique and the melodies remind me of a lot of songs done by the American band called Otep. If you don't know what Djent is I recommend looking into it.

Now I wanna also list a few from America that heavily influenced my love of music.

System of a Down, A band with one of the greatest rock drummers of the 90's. Serj with a very rare voice that scales in so many octaves that it is only matched by the singer from Queen. System of a Down is very unique and is hard matched against any bands of the 90s-to early 2000s.

Sound Garden, Another unique group that lead to my love of instrumentation. This band is much less known in comparison to a band like System of a Down but if you haven't heard of them. Look them up now!

The Doors, nothing more needs to be said. The doors music is just fantastic and makes you really think of the times they lived in.

I'll leave things here for now, otherwise I would go on and on and on. I have no favorite band, groups, genres, etc... I love all music and look forward to hearing what kind of music other PSO2 players like.

Ohhh Babymetal is good, same with System of the Down!! I don't have favorites either, because I love almost all types of music. I currently listen to a lot of K-pop, but here are some music I love:

• Lindsey Stirling

• 3 Doors Down

• Maroon 5

• Queen

• Saving Abel

• Jeff Williams

• Panic at the Disco

• The Go-gos (My parents showed me their fav music growing up, so this is one of them)

• Metallica

• Drowning Pool

• Linkin Park

• K-pop (BTS, Stray Kids, Monsta X, EXO, Red Velvet, Twice, BigBang)

• Aerosmith

• AC/DC

• KISS

the list goes on....

@GM-Rappie said in Giving you some tastes:

Ohhh Babymetal is good, same with System of the Down!! I don't have favorites either, because I love almost all types of music. I currently listen to a lot of K-pop, but here are some music I love:

• Lindsey Stirling
  • 3 Doors Down
  • Maroon 5
  • Queen
  • Saving Abel
  • Jeff Williams
  • Panic at the Disco
  • The Go-gos (My parents showed me their fav music growing up, so this is one of them)
  • Metallica
  • Drowning Pool
  • Linkin Park *K-pop (BTS, Stray Kids, Monsta X, EXO, Red Velvet, Twice, BigBang)
  • Aerosmith
  • AC/DC
  • KISS

the list goes on....

A lot of good musicians. I'm currently on a 60's ride. The Animals, Sam Cooke, The Temptations, Bob Dylan, Simon & Garfukel, The Rolling Stones, and much more. I go through phases of stuff I want to listen to regularly. Just been in that kind of mode as of late.

I also fixed your listing. using the * character instead of - will create the seperation to the way you wanted it in the original post.

@The-Question said in Giving you some tastes:

@GM-Rappie said in Giving you some tastes:

• Lindsey Stirling
  • 3 Doors Down
  • Maroon 5
  • Queen
  • Saving Abel
  • Jeff Williams
  • Panic at the Disco
  • Metallica
  • Drowning Pool
  • Linkin Park *K-pop (BTS, Stray Kids, Monsta X, EXO, Red Velvet, Twice, BigBang)
  • Aerosmith
  • AC/DC
  • KISS

the list goes on....

A lot of good musicians. I'm currently on a 60's ride. The Animals, Sam Cooke, The Temptations, Bob Dylan, Simon & Garfukel, The Rolling Stones, and much more. I go through phases of stuff I want to listen to regularly. Just been in that kind of mode as of late.

I also fixed your listing. using the * character instead of - will create the seperation to the way you wanted it in the original post.

Fixed it XD yeah I get into phases too for music.

Same here been listening to a lot of nineties alternative and grunge lately. The stuff I grew up with as a teenager.

@Chal

The 90's was a good time for progressive music. Grunge, Rock, R&B, Rap, and Country genres saw a real boost. Eventually led to more core stuff in the early 2000's. More technical stuff started rising up like crazy.

I listent to pretty much any type of music as well. The latest thing I listened to is the Nier Automata OST.

Seems like I have been listening to more songs with no lyrics right now and mostly instrumentals.

I like a lot of Piano versions of music too. Pianoooo is my favorite:)